Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm curious -- how did you find these boards? We've only been up since April and nearly 400 people have registered, so *something*'s working <g> And that's not counting lurkers.

So... as best you can remember, how did you end up here? smile

We've now included this as an optional field in everyone's profiles, too -- feel free to edit yours.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
I heard about the LCficMBs.com first at Zoomway's, when the discussion about dividing the boards started.

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ummumumum...I think memory loss comes with internet addiction <g>. Probably Archive and its boards. I think Paul was involved in my hearing of it, and then I draw a blank...

Jen dizzy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I heard about it from Zoomway's message board. I thought a website dedicated to posting and discussing stories was a great idea, but didn't understand the politics mentioned in various posts on Zoomway's board leading to the creation of this one. I had only been lurking there for a few months.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I heard about our new boards from my twinnie, Anna. I was MIA from folcdom at the time due to classes, but Anna filled me in during a phone conversation one day.

Jana (who is glad the other Banana Twin steered her in the right direction)

"Don't you people have lives?!?" ~Joe on Wings

"An eternal, burning flame. Hope lives on and love remains." ~from Love Remains, by Collin Raye
Columnist
Columnist
Fic list for me. I had not been on Zoom's boards for many months due to lack of time, and had gone on nomail for all but the fic list - and IRC has been a hit or miss thing for me, too, due to hackers and not enough real life time. But I've kept up the fic list because I wanted to keep getting fic in my mailbox (and yes authors there are people out there who rely on the fic list to get their fic more than any other place, so please keep sending your stories there...) and there was this announcement there about the new boards, so I figured I might as well register, and well, the rest is history smile

Melisma (dashing away from her Rock to meet her students - last class party, yay!)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
didn't understand the politics mentioned in various posts
And you're not the only one! I was deeply involved in the politics, and there are still parts of it that baffle me smile1 But it's left me dying of curiousity...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, you see, there were all these people babbling on IRC about new boards that were being worked on, so I got to see the test boards n stuff. Then I think I just got dragged along for the ride. wink *ducks*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Like most people probably I heard of these board byyyyyyyyy Zoom fo course laugh

sunshine

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
didn't understand the politics mentioned in various posts on Zoomway's board leading to the creation of this one.
Me neither.

Anyway, Zoomway's board is where I heard about these boards.

See y'all soon,
AnnaBtG.(who's enjoying these mbs a lot)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I misunderstood, I found it throught Zoom's board.

I found Zoom's board from the archive.

I found the Archive from search engine.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard