Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nan said:
Since there seems to be some interest in this universe, if anyone likes, I'll haul out the stories, edit and suitably revise them and post a few. It will take a little while because they are typewritten, and in some cases only handwritten and stored in several briefcases in my closet, and the whole house is upside down right now. We're trying to fix it up to sell in a couple of years, and everything is completely disorganized, but if people want to see them, I'll be happy to make the effort.
I think that there are plenty of readers for your story.

Let's let Nan know how we feel.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
but, but... when's Nan gonna get back to her L&C stories? It sounds like she's very busy right now... I wouldn't want to overload her wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes. YES. YEESS!!!!! Although only if her schedule allows it, otherwise I´ll be happy to see other fics from her laugh

sunshine wave

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This is the next one of the Dagger Series, after "Daddy's Little Girl". Hopefully I'll be able to post once a week, but I make no promises. Real Life seems to have had it in for me recently.
I know I was the one that started this post, but another Dagger story!

Decisions...decisions...

On the one hand you have a story that needs to be thoughtfully and carefully fleshed out to satisfy the vorac..., ahem, desirous appetites of the resident FOLC crowd...

On the other hand, you have to find already finished stories stored, heaven-only-knows-where, around a house that just need to be electronised(no that's not a word)...

mecry I WANT BOTH mecry
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard