Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#231574 05/20/03 10:36 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Who do you prefer?? And - if you want to wildguy - you can also tell us why you choose what you choose and why you didn`t choose what you could have chosen if you had wanted to choose...okay I think I am coming of track so I`ll just stop laugh

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
#231575 05/20/03 10:47 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I voted Teri, Dean is not my type :p

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#231576 05/21/03 12:22 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You missed out 'both', Sunshine. <G>

I really couldn't choose between them since it's the combination of both their talents and the way that they work together as a team that makes Lois and Clark work for me, and I've never been more than passing interested in anything they've done outside the show.

Now, if we're talking purely on a 'who is most attractive and sexy' basis - well, has to be Dean of course. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#231577 05/21/03 01:05 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, Teri's cute and all... and probably a better actor than Dean for a large portion of the show... but if we're going with sex appeal, I can only go for Dean thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#231578 05/21/03 01:26 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Acting ability - Teri! smile1 smile1

Tricia cool

#231579 05/21/03 02:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I voted for Dean just because he was wearing this black sleeveless shirt in the opening scene. laugh But Teri's a great actress.

Jen drool

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#231580 05/21/03 04:19 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I'll probably get shot for posting my true opinion, but here goes.

I agree with Labby that both Teri and Dean made L&C so appealing to all of die hards. smile1

#231581 05/21/03 05:46 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Although I don't know Dean that well (what I've heard from interviews, I like), its his Clark Kent that keeps me coming back for more LnC over and over laugh

I love Teri's Lois Lane, but I sometimes get the impression, in interviews, that she is more like Lois in PML, than the more serious, low toned Lois Lane. But, maybe she's just nervous then. wink

#231582 05/21/03 06:02 AM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I don't know. I never really think of Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher. Actually, as embarassing as it is, I didn't even remember Teri Hatcher's name until I looked at the poll blush . I guess that goes to show that I really don't pay attention to who the actors and actresses in my favorite shows are. I guess I sort of don't really care who the actors and actresses are personally - and only really care about the characters they play. In fact, sometimes I even forget that the characters are actually played by real people blush .

If you would have asked who I like better, Lois or Clark, I probably would have said Clark because he is the reason I started watching the show when my sister and I were flipping through the channels one Sunday night and were struck by an amazingly good looking guy laugh , but I would have also said Lois because I sort of identify with her better than I can identify with Superman wink .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#231583 05/21/03 06:09 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
No shooting here, Robin! smile

I'm conflicted about this poll. As a woman, I can't deny that Dean Cain's physique is rather charming (although I'm really a lot more attracted to *Clark Kent* the character than to Dean Cain the actor, because I know Clark Kent's personality, if that makes any sense).

As far as acting abilities go, though, my choice would definitely go to Teri Hatcher. Actually, if the poll was about acting abilities and gave us a choice between all the actors playing important characters, I would no doubt go for John Shea. His performance as Lex Luthor is, imho, simply outstanding. thumbsup

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#231584 05/21/03 06:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Alicia here: I really have no interest in the actors who play the characters. I like Lois and Clark. smile Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher - as actors, as people - don't really interest me all that much, and I wouldn't go out of my way to see other work of theirs. To be honest, what I've seen of Dean Cain's other work I have mostly not enjoyed.

As for looks... well, IMHO, Clark is far more attractive than Dean any day! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#231585 05/21/03 07:18 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Kaethel, when I first responded I started to say the same thing about John Shea! I thought he did an outstanding job. He seemed to just pour himself into his character, whereas a lot times I got the impression that everyone else was just collecting a paycheck. And I have to say I like Martha Kent. Can't say a whole lot about K Callan, but Martha was wonderful.

And Wendy, some of the best acting Dean has ever done is being delivered in his 'Division' appearances on Lifetime. A few times I've found myself taking a second look to make sure it was indeed Dean Cain. Anyone who has ever said he could really show his true acting abilities with the right role was not playing around. Even Clark Kent would be impressed. wink

#231586 05/21/03 01:45 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved her except for when they made her a weeping idiot. (When her eyes would fill up with tears, I wanted to punch them out.) laugh

He's eye candy drool but she's a better actor. thumbsup

#231587 05/21/03 02:08 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Since you didn't give us a 'both' option (I like both for different reasons), I had to assume that you wanted us to vote based on which one turns us on laugh And since I, erm, don't swing that way (I hope not!) I voted Dean...

Melisma (not sayin' nothin', here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#231588 05/28/03 06:11 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Definitely Dean drool

I have a friend who teases me 'cause I include "collecting Dean Cain movies" as one of my hobbies. goofy

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard