Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I voted long. Possibly biased - my hair is at waist length, and has always been long. I didn't really like the short hair styles, not that I thought they looked bad (well most of the time they didn't look bad), it is just I prefer the longer hairstyles.

Loriel (who blinked and saw everyone's post count almost double! It was only one day! laugh )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What about having her hair pulled back in a snuggy or whatever you woman call that cloth thingy that you use to make ponytail-like styles?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
B
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
B
It's called a scrunchie, James. goofy Or you could go with the simple "ponytail holder."

And personally, I liked her better with her hair down than pulled back in a ponytail. Ironic, since I like it better down on me, too, but ponytails are *so* much easier.

Bethy

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I'm sure this will surprise everyone, but I hate ponytails. I hate braids, buns, chignons, french twists, and all that other pulled back and tied up stuff.

If you are going to have long hair, wear it long. Otherwise, cut it off.

The only time a woman should resort to such things as a ponytail or bun is when they are involved in some sort of cleaning or maybe painting.

Tank the Resting (who just had to add his two cents in there)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm sorry Tank, I had to go with the longer hair too. I thought that the shorter hair-styles were more unflattering overall (although there were a couple of times that I thought it looked good on her - like the last picture Wendy posted). I hated how her hair looked for their actual wedding - her hair on top of the really stupid A-plot just kinda kills STGTTWNK for me. frown

The only time a woman should resort to such things as a ponytail or bun is when they are involved in some sort of cleaning or maybe painting.
Or doing ANYTHING med school related! wink My hair's just a tiny bit longer than the longest Teri had it during the show, but I have it almost constantly pulled back in a ponytail with a scrunchie - no way am I letting my hair anywhere near my cadaver or any other yucky stuff I see at school. <g>

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I agree about her short cuts sometimes making her look so much older. It was almost painful to see her when she first chopped it off. I'm with Bethy, though... her hair was always what I would consider "short." It just... got shorter. I *hated* her hair in the first Krypton episodes... Big Girls Don't Fly and... the other one. What's with the curls? She looks like she's trying to look 50. But if I remember correctly, she looked better in the Battlefield Earth or whatever it's called episode, and the other one (you can tell I'm great with episode names). Coincidentally, I liked those two episodes much better overall, anyway.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I voted for "other" because regardless of whether her hair was long or short, some styles looked good on Teri and some don't.

Personally, I like her hair best in the last picture Wendy posted. Was it from "Just Say Noah"? Because I subconciously associate that hair style with an extrovert, sassy, and fiery personality, a person who has a strong zest for life.

Which is Lois Lane. laugh

--meclone2--

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I voted for short, although after reading everybodies comments and see the retrospect of pictures from Wendy (thanks btw) I'm all wishy-washy on my answer. I really really like the last picture and her hair that way, but I loved the season 2 hair, and your right Sarah-Jayne about how great she looked in ATAI. Your right too Kaethel that 2nd season "look" was great!! I guess maybe where my thoughts are is that the "shoulder-bob" was great Lois Lane, but I think I like Teri in short hair (she has some really awsome promo pictures in some great short styles).

I must absolutely say though that the short curly look was AWFUL, IMHO

But overall I think it's pretty tough to make Teri look bad, so maybe that's why I'm all over the place in my opinions!! Is is too late to change my vote to other rotflol

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
You know, I think I liked the 'Noah' one the best. I didn't like the one from the pilot, or most of the first and second seasons. There were a couple from the second, I think, though. When she initially chopped it off, when she got abducted, combined with the clothes she was wearing, made her look very, very old. I didn't like her 'special occasion' curled style, either. It looked really bizzare(-o). Fourth season was just ok. The sleeked-back style didn't work for her, but when she didn't wear it that way, she looked ok.

Fifth season.........is totally up to my imagination! cool :: puts on her virtual glasses ::

Lois: "Kent is a hack from Smallville. I couldn't make that name up."

Read my Journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/anni_the_diva/
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard