Print Thread
#229936 10/05/07 10:17 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I wrote feedback on Mellie's (Lara Joelle Kent's) "A Wonderful Wedding" and tried to post it. But my FDK wasn't accepted, and I kept getting the following message:

Sorry, we do not permit the following HTML tag or attribute: Parenthesis in HTML tag
What is an HTML tag?

How do I accidentally put a parenthesis there, since I have not done it knowingly?

How do I remove that parenthesis?

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
HTML codes, also referred to as HTML tags, are enclosed by the lesser than and greater than brackets and may be written in capital or lower case letters.
Did you try to make some comment and enclose it in those brackets, Ann? If so, that's your problem. You'll have to remove the brackets and then your post should go through okay.

Some instances of using those brackets - a <g> for example - won't be rejected. You can use that just fine, for instance, and the boards won't have a hissy fit.

But some will clash with the board's own command codes and in those cases, they will be rejected. It just depends how you've used them.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Thanks for your help, LabRat. I managed to post my FDK in the end.

Ann

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard