Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#228555 10/17/04 12:29 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It was the second one you found there, Paul. Glad you got it. Sorry - should have thought to provide the link to it in my previous post. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#228556 10/17/04 03:29 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I've been viewing SP2 as more of a virus than a fix. I've seen a lot of people at work install SP2, then can't connect because of the firewall or something else. The only fix is to re-install their network card. Yesterday, I had someone who had recently installed SP2 have problems opening attachments in Outlook Express. For some reason, it had lost the setting for which program to open the file with... and it was a simple JPG. *shakes her head sadly* I have had coworkers say they had no problems with it, though. I'm waiting until I absolutely have to install it. (evil nasty Microsofts, trying to take over everything. We'll beats them backs, we will!)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#228557 10/24/04 06:06 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their help and suggestions! smile

We ended up having to wipe the HD and start over, but the guy who did the computer did a pretty good job (put some security features on here that are thwarting my attempts to make videos razz ).

Now that I'm back and running again, I know what I'm doing when I use spybot. laugh Thanks guys!! thumbsup

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard