Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
WARNING: I didn't know how to explain it. Hope you can make some sense out of it.

I've been using Windows Media Player (I have Windows XP) for a very long time, and never had any problems.

The past few of days, every time I use it, no matter whether I'm playing a music CD or the playlist I have with songs I've downloaded, it gets 'stuck' and, instead of following the order, it goes to a particular song (yesterday it was one particular song, today it's another etc.). I click on the song I want to listen to, it plays it normally and then goes back to the 'song of the day'.

Anyone knows what this is?
Thank you,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
Do you mean it plays random songs rather than play them in order, or it plays the same song all the time?

If it's the first option, you might have the 'shuffle' button on. It should stop when you turn off that option.

If it's the latter, beats me. huh

Good luck.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
No, it's the same song all the time.

Thanks for the attempt though smile

AnnaBtG.

A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Just checked and, indeed, the shuffle button was turned on. I don't understand what kind of 'shuffle' was that, but... whatever... At least it stopped.

Thanks!
AnnaBtG. smile

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard