Next Thread
Print Thread
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was emailed by Scribe, who has opened a new forum catering mainly to all comic-based fanfic. Smallville seems to feature too, though.

It seems cool. Nice site. Do note that I've not had a chance to really explore the site, so enter at your own risk. The site itself carries this warning, but I'm not entirely sure why. laugh I had a quick glance at the submissions rules and they seem very responsible and the content doesn't seem to be outrageous. It may, however, be the case that nfic is freely available there and not separated - although the SRs do seem to suggest that anything above PG would have a warning attached, so it seems no one should fall into anything they're not prepared for. wink

Anyway, for those interested:

The Stash Fan Fiction Archive

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Not much there yet, but it looks like it could grow to be a really cool site. I know people have asked about posting Smallville and SR fic here, and that board looks like a great site to accommodate those. It would also be a great place to grow readers for LnC fics as I imagine that site will have a pretty different readership than our boards. Thanks for pointing us over, Labby! smile

~Anna

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard