Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Kerth
Kerth
Arnie and Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Lady_Mirth:

[b]Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural.
My current obsession, and it's not because I am an avid fan of horror and urban legends and muscle cars and guns, either. (Quite the opposite, actually.) It's just that Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles portray the most realistic and three-dimensional sibling relationship on TV, and their brotherly banter and dysfunctional family issues are so well acted that it's easy to forget you're watching a TV show. Interestingly, some fans theorize that they aren't staging the chemistry at all, as Jared and Jensen are reputedly as close as brothers in real life.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[/b]
Supernatural is an AMAZING show. I couldn't have said it better!

In anticipation of the coming season we just finished watching seasons 1-3 again. Excellent. This show may have even replaced Smallville as my current favorite... (no, darn it... I'd watch Welling load the truck for an hour and be happy. Sigh.)

The relationship between the brothers is the heart of the show and is very well written... It also doesn't hurt that Jared and Jensen (both Texans BTW) just happen to be VERY talented and VERY hot.

laugh

Of course, it almost goes without saying that Teri and Dean had the best onscreen chemistry in perhaps the history of T.V.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard