Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saffron Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I hope this is posted in the right section...

Anyhow, Hercules over at Ain't It Cool News just added a short blurb regarding a casting spoiler for the new season of "Smallville" and I thought it might be of interest to you folks-

"Dean Cain, who played Clark Kent from 1993 to 1997 on four seasons of “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman,” will play the murderous Dr. Curtis Knox (who may or may not be Vandal Savage) on “Smallville.”

He’ll appear in the coming season’s fourth episode.

Cain follows in the footsteps of Christopher Reeve, who played another doctor, Virgil Swan, in “Smallville’s second and third seasons.

The CW launches “Smallville’s” seventh season Sept. 27."

Femme fatale with a hopelessly romantic heart!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I so totally squeed when I heard about that. Heeeee!!!

Notice the character's initials, btw. CK. You'd think they had enough with just one of those *lol* - then again... our Clark is the real one, isn't he? *giggles*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was waiting for this! About time too!

Wish they hadn't made him a villian though. grumble Hope he has a nice looong story arc, instead of beng yet another freak-of-the-week.

But this is so SQUEEEE!!!

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Columnist
Columnist
hyper Squeeing along with the rest of you!

Hope he has a nice looong story arc, instead of beng yet another freak-of-the-week.
I second that! September 27th! That's so far away!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Vandal Savage and Virgil Swan, huh. Guess all previous Superman guest stars have to play characters with VS as initials.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Is it just me or does Dean Cain (with a GOATEE, Gawdhelpus!) look quite passably like this comic version of Vandal Savage?

[Linked Image]

Build? Check. Hair slicked back? Check. Oriental eyes? Check. Large, sexy, strong-looking, drool-worthy hands? Check. Looks good in blue? Check. drool

Don't want him to be a villain...bahaaa! whinging

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Blogger
Blogger
The pics show up as red Xs if I try to link them, so hopefully one of these urls will show what I'm trying to post.

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0313443/th-M-297.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0313443/Ss/0313443/M-297.jpg.html?hint=group

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard