Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#209129 12/16/06 11:06 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I sent my last four to Paul last night. And once I've recorded them, there'll be three more (at least) coming your way. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#209130 12/16/06 03:06 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
egads... audio fic... I know someone who probably wants to have my head by now. frown I promise I'll finish it, I promise! I'm going to be out of work soon and nothing else to do. It's just been hell on earth since November. frown I'm sorry!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#209131 12/16/06 04:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

<g>

<only kidding Lara sloppy - but, yes, I do look forward to seeing... err... hearing it when you get it done.>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#209132 12/16/06 05:34 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
One down, two to go (and the next one to go is shorter than the last one--the final one is the longest of them all) . . .

spider Darcy the cryptic spider

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#209133 12/16/06 06:31 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good grief.

I let one of my friends pick out Blood Diamond to see at the theatre tonight. I told her she lost some movie picking points. It was a good movie, but it was WAY too intense. But that was partially my own doing. I just knew people were chasing after a diamond; if I'd payed more attention, I would have seen that whole 'conflict in Sierra Leone' bit that took up most of the movie. dizzy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#209134 12/16/06 06:32 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
My hubby made white chocolate fudge this evening.

I knew I had gotten married for a reason.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#209135 12/17/06 07:35 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
My week was fun! I returned from a three-week trip to the US on Saturday and had another few days off before I had to be back at work. So I spent time with my family, having Christmas dinners every day just in case I won't be home for Christmas (I work at a hotel on an German island in the North Sea). It was great. smile

I did finally go back to work on Thursday and it took me until yesterday to clear my desk (I got a promotion just before I left for trip back in November and still don't really know what I am doing in the new department laugh ). Now I am up-to-date and don't have to stress anymore.

Tomorrow is our company's Christmas party and I am very much looking forward to that. Last year we had a blast. smile1

Natascha

#209136 12/17/06 05:53 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Update: My birthday party went off flawlessly. smile I had about 15 friends over and we had a blast. This was my birthday cake:

[Linked Image]

It went much better with booze than sugar would have. ^_~

My boyfriend gave me a nice gift of a Nintendo DS Lite and Final Fantasy III so that I have something to do on the plane. smile So that was pretty cool. ^_^

I also spoke to a nice lady at American Airlines who told me that as long as I brought my expired license, receipt for my new license, and my Social Security Card I should be fine and be able to get on the plane just fine. ^_^

The next few days are going to be hectic so I may not see you guys for a few days. laugh I'll try to pop in tomorrow though.

EDIT: Also, I think i got my first balloons ever yesterday for my birthday. To bad they were Batman balloons. razz I wanted Superman ones! hAHA

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#209137 12/18/06 05:39 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I guess, since I've already sent two out of three non-Darcy-written audio fics to Paul (as of yesterday), I might as well tell everyone what they are.

I, ladies and gentlemen, have recorded two of the stories from CC Aiken's UN trilogy (Lois Unbuttoned and Superman Undone), and will be recording the third (Clark Uncaged) this week.

I'm so psyched to see them up on the archive in the upcoming weeks. laugh

Darcy\'s Place
#209138 12/19/06 04:51 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just a l'il update:

The trilogy is FINISHED! laugh laugh laugh

Darcy\'s Place
#209139 12/19/06 04:59 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yea! Can't wait to listen to them.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#209140 12/19/06 06:19 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! Can't wait to listen to them.
Can't wait to upload them. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard