Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#208038 09/20/06 07:22 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello My Dear Folcs...

Some of you might have noticed (or not smile ) I have been kinda ducking the boards lately. It's nothing personal or bad I just started at a new college and I have just been dealt a lot of work in the last few weeks.

However, I am finally starting to settle into a routine which is good and now have a little time to finish some things up.

I know I have a story that's been posted here and it really needs an ending. I have not been able to write and/or have a beta look at anything new. That should be finished soon.

I also have one music video in the works ::cough:: Far Away ::cough:: but that won't be released until before Christmas because I am waiting for Season 4 to come out to get clips and finish this baby. However, you might see another music video out before then and possibly a trailer. Anyone one who wants to beta watch any of these can e-mail me or contact me however you wish (I always loved sky writing smile )

Wow, yeah, so there is stuff commming up, I promise. I just can't be here as much as I used to/want to. Soon though, I will be ducking no more and you will have to close your eyes in order not to see my stuff.

I hope everyone is doing well and that having our whole show completly on DVD by November makes you as happy as it makes me! smile All my best...

~Lois Lane Wanna Be a.k.a Kelly

PS: This message was motivated by the one Ms. Kraft so props to her for getting me to come back and stay awhile wink laugh

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah Sara! For making Kelly come back and tell us where she's been!

Yeah Kelly! For finally coming back and saying hello and telling us where you've been.

Ahhh, so I see that it won't matter how many times I get my little pointy-stick guy wave

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hey, Kelly! Good to see you here again! smile

Hope you'll stick around this time! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I also have one music video in the works ::cough:: Far Away ::cough::
WAHOO!!! razz

Welcome back! hyper

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Soon though, I will be ducking no more and you will have to close your eyes in order not to see my stuff.
Well, that's good to know! I had the feeling for a moment there you were heading off into the wide blue yonder never to return. laugh

Looking forward to seeing more of your work soon, then. razz

But, I'm hoping to get to it shortly. Seems to me that reading some good Fundraiser stories and watching some good Fundraiser vids is just the thing to multitask with while I'm chatting, now that I'm back in the swing of irc. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard