Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Yes, Warner Brothers owns the characters of Lois Lane and Clark Kent (etc) and holds the license rights to them, but ABC/Disney and the production company own the show itself.

Now, I don't know that this situation is the cause for any prejudice against the show vs. the other versions, but it is a possibility. Maybe?

Tank (who has heard that Warners is pleased with the movie's performance even if it 'supposedly' didn't quite match some people's expected results because of the known worldwide appeal of Superman and the expected upcoming foreign and DVD sales)

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
but ABC/Disney and the production company own the show itself.
Not according to the DVD sets. wink

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by jackiek:
but ABC/Disney and the production company own the show itself.
Not according to the DVD sets. wink
I don't have my DVDs with me at the moment so I'm just curious ... but what *do* they say?!? huh

Does the WB own the rights to L&C? I'm guessing they do, but I'm still wondering ...

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Blogger
Blogger
I was so impressed with Brandon in the role (and not just because I'm in love with him smile ) Kate Bosworth was...alright, but not half the Lois Teri was. Their performances, though, were excellent, and I loved the special effects. smile SUPER movie!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by Lola Dane:
Kate Bosworth was...alright, but not half the Lois Teri was.
Of course not, no one ever could be....
Actually my fiance could, but that suits me coz I'm just like Clark but without the powers. If only I had them. The world would be so different. Osama would be in US Custody. Sept/11th wouldn't have happened, or wouldn't have been nearly as bad. L&C would have had another final episode made, tying up all the loose ends. Crime would be down quite a lot. And most importantly England would always win the world cup..... Oh well, I don't have them so I'll have to settle for being merely the sexiest man in the world.... LOL

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard