Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Would you zip around the galaxy in a shiny new spaceship, or an old beat-up one? Or maybe skip spaceships altogether?

Apparently, I'd fit best with the crew of Serenity (Firefly) smile And my second best fit would be on Moya (Farscape).

[Linked Image]

The choices include Firefly, Stargate, Star Trek, B5, Andromeda, X-Files...

Where would you fit in? I think it'd be fun to see what people come up with.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=111863

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Probably none of them. I'd be the complete dweeb who messed things up for everyone by miscalculating the...er...whatever and getting everyone captured by the bad guys or the ship blown up, for sure.

I'd be the one they'd be muttering about around the water cooler and accidentally stranding on the deserted alien planet soon as they could find one. goofy

As an example of this, halfway through the quiz I forgot which side was agree and which was disagree and ended up having to start from scratch.

And I ended up as...BSG!

I guess that fits. I'd at least be able to hide my incompetence slightly in that scenario. laugh

That's a fun quiz, Pam - thanks for the link!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Seems like I belong on the bridge of the Millenium Falcon, Pam. If Han Solo were there, I wouldn't mind. wink

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
BTW, what the heck is Cowboy Bebop? dizzy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, apparently, I'm not suited to zip around the galaxy with anyone, because I got bored before I could finish the quiz. laugh

Yvonne

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I am not terribly happy with this quiz. I am a long-time hard SF fan and self-confessed starship junkie, so what do I apparently match best? Stargate SG-1!

I mean, really! A series I've never watched, which doesn't feature starships (yes, I know they exist, but how do the team get around primarily -- they walk through a ring that looks like a sheet of water, once it's finished "belching" all over the lab; boring!) and is an example of a sub-genre that I don't like -- contemporary society involved with aliens, space travel, etc.

Still, at least the next couple of choices were more like it -- Babylon 5 (White Stars! The Excalibur! <drool>), followed by the Galactica (but only the original, thanks; none of that wretched remake) and the Millenium Falcon, the fastest hunk o' junk in the galaxy! Moya's not too far down, either.

They got last place right, too -- The X-Files. I'd never put up with the Sierra-Hotel-One-Tango that Mulder had to, and would end up in Leavenworth for doing over morons like the twit who removed the surveillance on Scully's home, allowing that liver-eating, triple-jointed, hibernating murderer to attack her.

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Features Writer
Features Writer
IT's great... well i had to go through the tie breaker question.

Either i'd be a matrix or x-files ..

turned out to be i am an X-files.. which is totally me! though the matrix is my second best for real.

Guess this says a lot about MDL uh?

laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Merriwether
Merriwether
Stargate SG-1!

[Linked Image]

I swear, I did not skew the results! My second was Moya. :-D

Cowboy Bebop is an anime about bounty hunters. They're usually broke, and looking for big bounties. My old avatar, the girl with the red hair, is Ed from Cowboy Bebop.. a 13 year old computer hacker who hacked into Bebop's (the ship) systems so she could join the crew.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I can't say I was surprised as the results--I sort of knew how it was going to go based on my answers to questions.

Star Trek Enterprise 1st, SG-1 2nd.

I love X-files, though.

I really think that, had I taken this quiz on another day, I'd have scored completely differently.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Features Writer
Features Writer
Aarghh! Well, like Phil, I'm disappointed with my results. #1 is SG-1 - a show I've never watched.

But at least it was a tie-breaker with Star Wars, which is a result I could live with. But I was really rooting for my favorite - Babylon 5, which came tied for 3rd with Deep Space Nine and Farscape. Star Trek was even lower on the list. eek

Hmmm...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I scored as Babylon 5, a show I've never watched although the description seems to suit me.

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
[Linked Image]

The Millennium Falcon! (What a surprise wink ) Irene, I might have to fight you for Han laugh

Kaylle

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Dang. I guess the fact that I put strongly disagree for a/ ever joining the military and b/ working with the military and c/ all those questions about trusting the government...barred me from working at the SGC. goofy

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
They put me on Battlestar Galactica, would you believe it? Ah, well. At least Star Trek got second place. When I was a kid, I loved the original Star Trek show because of (confessions, confessions) - Spock! So you bet I would have been happy if I could have been on the 1960s kind of Enterprise, with a young Leonard Nimoy-Spock... blush 'Course, I wouldn't mind being on that Enterprise which was headed by Captain Janeway, either. She so appealed to my feminist instincts, and I thought she was a great, brave and compassionate Captain! goofy

Ann

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Apparently my first option would be Babylon 5, a show I did love. We even gathered a group together to watch it every week. It was actually the first fandom I ever got involved with when it came to fanfic. L&C was second. Oh, and since so many people here are "ogling" various actors wink I figure I'll give it unequal time. Delenn was pretty hot, at least after first season.

Coming in a close second would be The Matrix, which is odd since I didn't really like the movies that much. They were okay, but not terribly interesting. More surreal than anything else. Star Wars and SG-1 came in third and fourth respectively, which is cool.

Dead last was Cowboy Bebop, a show I'd never even heard of before reading this thread.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I had a tie for first as Moya (Farscape) and Serenity (Firefly)...which suits me perfectly. Nope, I definitely would not mind running about the galaxy with either John or Mal!!! goofy

Actually, it's very appropriate since I'm currently rewatching the Firefly series as a preliminary to watching the Serenity movie that I just bought...

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hyper Happy day, I got SG-1!!! hyper

[Linked Image]

You scored as SG-1 (Stargate). You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.
  • SG-1 (Stargate) 81%
  • Moya (Farscape) 75%
  • Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 69%
  • Babylon 5 (Babylon 5) 63%
  • Serenity (Firefly) 63%
  • Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix) 56%
  • Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda) 56%
  • Enterprise D (Star Trek) 50%
  • FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files) 50%
  • Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 50%
  • Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 44%
  • Bebop (Cowboy Bebop) 38%

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by mr_d8a:
hyper Happy day, I got SG-1!!! hyper
I would have thought with your username, you'd want to be on the Starship Enterprise. wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RL:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mr_d8a:
<strong> thumbsup .

James

EDIT II: What's really wild is that I took it again, answering all the questions as opposite of my personality as I could and ended up with the X-Files!

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, my first one was Farscape, which my dh loved,
and second closely following was Stargate SG1! Oh happy day! Oh well, Labrat, maybe I can go for both of us and funnel you information from inside the SGC. wink

Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard