Print Thread
#206019 01/08/06 01:03 PM
S
Sileas Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
S
No corruption, no vents, just your perfect day. No lotteries, no Superman showing up, just an ordinarily perfect day.

Here's mine: It's mid to late May, wake up temp is about....54 degrees F. Supposed to get to 74 and sunny in the morning, then rain/thunderstorms late in the afternoon-evening. Nothing house-wrecking, just a good grumbly and some precipitation. I've got windows open in the house---fresh air! mmmmmmmmm..... smile

I get up, breakfast, etc. I see the drawing I worked on last night outa the corner of my eye and it makes me do a double take--I got the Cain Mouth absolutely perfect, finally. I take a nice walk, about an hour. not too warm out and not too humid either. As I walk, a scene I know I've been needing to write starts to play in my head, and it goes fabulous. I get back in the house and turn on the computer, and it comes out perfectly. in fact, I crank out three or four pages of gold! jump and I also take the time to read what I did yesterday, and it's.... yummy. awesome.

now it's lunch! and I make whatever recipe I've collected the ingredients for, and it turns out great. (for a change.)

then I get a call from an aunt or uncle (not one of the bad ones though!) and they wanna pop over and visit. So over they come, and they look around the house I've bought and like it, and then we sit and talk for a bit, and they catch sight of one of the drawings, and I get to babble! briefly. laugh They promise not to commit me to the loonie bin, and then off they go. Now the drawing bug has me, and I start another one. A bit of cheating, and it starts to look scarily good. eee! jump

now the thunder grumblies set in, and I think maybe time to turn off the computer (so it doesn't get zapped by lightning). then I decide to do embroidery for a bit, and that goes well. then the storm dies down, and writing starts to itch at me, so off I go to turn on the computer. tummy starts growling, so a small supper in and around doing some more writing, and it actually goes well. wheeeee! now I'm starting to get sleepy, so off to bed. it's still piddling a little outside, and I leave a couple of windows open so I can fall asleep to the sound of the rain.

and the best thing is, it's the second day of a five-day vacation, so I can do it all again tomorrow! laugh

#206020 01/08/06 10:07 PM
Columnist
Columnist
My perfect day starts the night before. I get to bed at a decent time so I have no problem getting up really early in the morning. Of course I'm on vacation somewhere that has great scenic views. I throw on some jeans and a shirt not worrying what I look like because I don't want to miss the perfect light out there. I grab my camera equipment and off I go. I get a bunch of great shots. Now the light is a little to bright so I return to my room to shower and change. Get some breakfast and back out to scout more locations to shoot in the evening or next morning. After lunch I'll continue to sight see and do some shopping. Then late in the day and early evening when the light is great again I take more pictures. Then after dinner I'll pull out my laptop and check my email. Then I'll prop up in bed and read LnC stories I've downloaded but haven't got to yet. dance

#206021 01/19/06 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this sounds corny, but my perfect day is a day spent with my fiance....

#206022 01/19/06 07:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm about to live my ideal day tomorrow. I don't have to go into work. goofy My boss has to help her mother with something, so she told me to work from home til Monday. It's good to work in pajamas some days. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#206023 01/20/06 12:00 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Any day that involves a lot of sleep, and good food (eggs benedict, chocolate, ice cream & cookies! laugh ) where I don't *HAVE* to do anything is perfect in my book. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard