#202477 03/02/05 01:32 PM
S
Simona Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
S
help
Someone here who knows a questia. com site? It's an on line library, where you can gain access with a monthly, three months or yearly payment, and where they renew your subscription if you don't send them a will to quit. What do you think? This can be very useful (I need to read works printed only in America by colleges, which I can find here ) but is it safe subscript? I have had some problems with a similar organization, my (repeatly send) will to quit didn't reach them, or as it seems
Thanks, FoLCs!
Simona smile

p.s. it's 2:30 a.m. here, at this hour my ability to write good English is sleepy just like me! Sorry! blush And goodnight!

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I would personally avoid anything that says they have automatic renewals, if possible. Even if it's legit. I know someone who had the darndest time getting her phone company to quit charging her credit card every month.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard