Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teri's charcter, Susan, definately took a Lois Lane turn this week, borrowing a neighbor's car to follow Zack's dad and find out where Zack was, then claiming to be writing on the subject of troubled children so her sidekick daughter could sneak in and see Zack.

The Mom with the boys, Lynette?, ROCKED with the whole alpha-mom confrontation. I would loved to have seen her kick that other mom's politically correct hind end. I have no patience with that kind of person and just get really fustrated with that kind of passive aggressive BS, so having Lynnette face that wench down was rocking and uplifting!

Gabby's mom-in-law is a hoot. She's got Gabby pegged now I think.

Poor Bree, but hey, she's practical, I'll give her that. Cheese stains are a pain in the arse to get out.

TEEEEEEEEEJ thumbsup

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Did you notice that the woman from whom Susan borrowed the car played Shawn McCarthy's---Bite My Dust---mom? I can't remember the name of the episode (Ressurection?)

gerry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Teeeej!
Glad to see another DH fan as addicted as I am!
Yes, the Susan 'disguise' scene was TOTALLY Lois!! I love Susan's character--definitely the most likeable. And SO super funny. Nice to see Teri's amazing comic timing!
Mama Solis is hysterical. Gabrielle will never get away with it with her around!
Lynnette rocks--although I think the drugs are going to become a problem. Still, all those costumes!! She sure showed that awful woman who's boss!
And Bree. Let me just say. Her little 'speech' to the therapist... the funniest thing I've heard in a while!!
--Wanda laugh

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
There was another L&C alumnus on last night's show. The woman who told Lynette about taking the ADD medication was played by the actress who portrayed Wendy in "Toy Story."

I am loving this series. It has comedy and drama and mystery. And whose hubby is going to be the one who's gay? And most importantly, which of the main characters will be the one who dies later this month? Enquiring minds want to know. eek

Marilyn
Check out our blog at www.writingplayground.blogspot.com
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh, I didn't hear someone dies! I hope it's Mrs. Huber and not someone we all know and love!!
I think Bree's husband Rex is going to come out. Just my theory!!
This is the first TV show I've watched regularly since... since... well, probably since L&C! Yikes!
--WD

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Notice, too, that Susan is attracted to a mild mannnered... plumber who has an alter ego. laugh

cc m

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, Carol, good point! I'm really enjoying DH, much to my own surprise laugh It's one of the few shows that my husband and I make time to watch together.

Lynnette rocks -- alpha mom <g> But didn't she used to have four kids? The twins, one other little boy, and a baby? Haven't seen those other ones for a while.

Gabrielle *almost* pulled it off, but Carlos is a confirmed mama's boy.

Bree... well, she may be obsessed with housework, but she's certainly not repressed about sex! I hadn't heard that anyone would come out of any closets, but at this point, my money would be on Rex.

And Susan... I'm really enjoying her <g> I like her relationship with her daughter. And, of course, Mike is awfully nice to look at wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I thought Lynnette started out the show with triplets & a baby.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think Lynnette's third son is supposed to be a year or 2 younger than the twins. So maybe he isn't in school yet? There is a baby too, a girl. Not sure where the other kids have been lately, though!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I noticed Susan's behavior last week too smile

You can take the Teri out of Lois, but you can't take the Lois out of Teri...

Good call, Carol. I wonder how long it will take Susan to discover his secret ? 'course we don't know it yet wink

Blogger
Blogger
I never actually watched DW but you guys are making making me want to see this show...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard