A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay,

the thread title might be confusing but here my dilemma:

Since I'm a kid, I often get headaches and, less often 'Cephalees' (does such a word exist?). I tried taking pain killers, consulted MD or medecine professors.

They prescribed me various treatments only their diagnosis always related the headaches with other symptoms instead of trying to cure the headache alone.

I ended un in a newly created hospital, specialized in Headaches and 'Cephalees'. And, the first thing they told me to do, as a test, was to... quit chocolate, at least for three months to see if it's of some impact in the health department.

At this point, I have to clarifiy that I'm a chocolate addict and that asking me to ban chocolate is like asking me to quit journalism or to forget about desserts. I'll loose it in two weeks (make it one for desserts).

So I was wondering if any of you had this kind of problem, but most importantly: how do you cope?

Thanks in advance for replying and/or sharing,

Carole smile1

Merriwether
Merriwether
Give up chocolate? [Linked Image]

Find out if you're allowed to have carob. It's not the same as chocolate, but it's a pretty good substitute.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Rivka,

carob could be the solution, I'll ask and try (well, if I can).

Carole (who already broke down and ate two chocolates...I'm helpless) smile1

PS: LOL on your graemlin, my thought exactly!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard