Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LOL. I got back from Lord of the Rings about an hour ago. All I have to say is /me melts into a puddle. Of course, that's also because it's 2:30am, and my brain doesn't really function at this hour. Nonetheless, I'm extremely hyper, and I'm ready to see The Return of the King again LOL.

Jen hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
All I have to say is, next time, I'm taking tissues. And I want to be Eowyn! "I am no man." lol!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, that was a great part! Most of the people I went with were girls, and we were all like, "Yeah! Huah!" and pumping fists into the air. laugh

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Loved it. smile

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard