Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#197787 08/21/03 04:14 AM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Since I've successfully locked myself out of my dorm and my entire hall is gone so no one can let me in laugh , I thought I'd snag a public computer since the internet has been down for most of the week and say hi. I'm ready to kill myself. Some of the computers on campus got nailed with the blaster virus, so they shut down the whole network, and we are going to be the last dorm to get back on...and there are still 2 more ahead of us. I'm going to go be wafe-like now and sit outside the entrance until someone can let me in. goofy Have a good week, and to all my late night IRC people...do you remember when we used to sing, sha la la la la la la la la la la tee dah! laugh

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#197788 08/21/03 05:08 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I hope you can come in your dorm soon smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#197789 08/21/03 05:26 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, I hope someone has let you in by now, Jen.

Which is good, because I am going to have to hunt you down for putting that song in my head AGAIN! Over and over . . . AAAHHHHHHHHH! razz

Seriously, hope they get you back online soon -- we miss you.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#197790 08/21/03 12:14 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I don't know what it is with college netwoks and getting hit with viruses, but mine got hit too. A couple of my friends got the virus, I've been lucky enough not to have yet. I think I would have gone nuts if they shut down our entire network. I'd have nothing to do but write and watch television for a week until classes start.

Good luck with getting back online.

Samik.

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
#197791 08/22/03 07:55 AM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by rivka:
Well, I hope someone has let you in by now, Jen.

Which is good, because I am going to have to hunt you down for putting that song in my head AGAIN! Over and over . . . AAAHHHHHHHHH! razz

Seriously, hope they get you back online soon -- we miss you.
Mwahaha. evil
laugh

Anywho, YAY! They actually got the internet back up 3 days early. I wouldn't have been on much anyway because I started SLEEPING at night *gasp* and we've been having Mortal Kombat tournaments in my room nonstop, but I'll pencil in some internet goof off time. wink

Jen
laugh

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#197792 08/23/03 06:33 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
SLEEPING at night
Hmm, and this works for you? It sounds unusual, but maybe I'll try that too. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard