Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#197604 08/17/03 09:12 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I got 18. But I have issues with some of the questions.

4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?

[Linked Image]

Take a look at that. Then kindly show me the blue and the yellow. There are only four colors. Red, white, black, and gold.

5. What two letters don't appear on the telephone dial? My phone has all the letters.

16. Which way do fans rotate?

It depends on what type of fan it is. I have two. I just checked, one is clockwise, one counterclockwise.

23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package? Around here the standard number is 10.

25. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats? Its on the right in my house.

Imagine.
#197605 08/17/03 01:03 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
4. Blue must have been on a very old Campbells soup label, because I honestly can't recall seeing any cans with it lately.

5. And my phone also has all the letters, although I would have guessed z and x.

7. This could easily vary from person to person and whether or not they have a disability.

8. I'm guessing either 2 or 3 dozen.

9. My flag has red on the top stripe.

13. Huh? Who makes dial TVs anymore? I certainly don't recall seeing one since I was a small child.

14. Left.

15. I haven't seen a NY license plate in ages, since I live in MN and apparently the TV shows I watch don't take place in NY, and most of the shows I watch are sci-fi shows and people don't have cars.

18. 8 -- it is an octogon, isn't it?

23. I don't eat hot dogs on a regular enough basis to know how many buns are in a standard pack, although I've seen packs with 6 and 12.

24. I don't play card games on a regular basis, and when I do play solitare, it's on the computer.

26. It's the White House, isn't it? Or are my cold meds making me brain dead?

28. Depends if it's bent or not. If it's not bent, 6.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#197606 08/18/03 04:17 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Okay, so on traditional phones I know q and z don't appear, but on both my phones (cell and cordless bought three years ago) they're on there. Maybe my phones are just strange.

Edit: Anne said:
#13 is so unfair...no one has dial TVs anymore!
I have a dial TV. The girl I lived with in the residence hall had a dial tv. We had to run the cable through the VCR to make it work, though. goofy

"I don't like people to talk for no reason, but I really love dialogue between people who aren't listening to each other." --Raymond Carter
#197607 08/18/03 11:40 AM
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
My biggest problem was with number 17. The queen's face is on the dime! Everyone knows that. Why would we have the face of some American president on our dime? wink

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#197608 08/21/03 02:33 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I got thirteen..if all the american questions were canadian then I would have gotten alot higher...the two that i can remember getting right was the statue of liberty one and the states one.

Katryna*
Lois n Clark fan since 1995!

CLARK:There's no such word as Chumpy.
LOIS:Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!
CLARK:Try again.
LOIS:Are you challenging me?
CLARK: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
#197609 08/21/03 10:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ouch! Got only 13... but I'm not American and have never been in the US. wink

Kaethel smile (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it laugh )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#197610 08/25/03 02:01 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
15 right here and there were only a few that I was doh'ing about when i read the answers... smile

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
#197611 08/25/03 05:19 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I also got 13, Kaethel. Hey, 13 is a good number! (Actually, given the fact that I claim to be remarkably unobservant -- a problem, since I happen to like birdwatching -- I thought I did remarkably well!)

My immediate response about the matches was also that I thought it was a good thing not to know; I don't smoke either.

Oh, and I have a touch-tone phone that doesn't have any letters on the keys!

Chris

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard