Print Thread
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey everybody help

Thanks in advance!

Sara. jump

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I found a website that mentioned it in passing, with regards to the issue of consent. According to some law college somewhereorother:

The House of Lords held that consent was no defence and that each of the participants was guilty of ABH. This was only by a 3 to 2 majority but has been followed as it was a precedent set by the House of Lords.

Another website found had this to say about each of the men indvidually:

Ian Wilkinson, for keeping a disorderly house and causing actual bodily harm, was jailed for three and a half years.

His accomplice, Peter Grindley, for the same offences and for possessing drugs, was also jailed for three and a half years.

Colin Lasky, 46, a computer operator of Pontypridd in Glamorganshire, for causing or aiding and abetting actual bodily harm and possessing an indecent photograph of a young person, was jailed for four and a half years.

Graham Cadman, 52, an ice cream salesman of Bolton in Lancashire, for keeping a disorderly house and taking and possessing indecent photographs of a young person, was jailed for four and a half years.

Anthony Brown, 54, a retired local government officer of Yardley in Warwickshire, for assault and aiding and abetting assault, was jailed for two years and nine months.

Roland Jaggard, 42, a missile design engineer of Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire, for actual bodily harm, was jailed for three years.

Saxon Lucas, 57, a restauranteur and lay preacher of Evesham in Worcestershire, for actual bodily harm, was jailed for three years.

Donald Anderson, 60, a retired pig breeder of Hartford in Carmarthenshire, for keeping a disorderly house to which people came "to take part in acts of sadistic and masochistic violence and accompanying acts of a lewd, immoral and unnatural kind", was jailed for 12 months. His plea of not guilty to buggery with a dog and donkey were accepted by the court.

John Atkinson, 48, an antiques restorer and restauranteur of Broadway in Worcestershire, for aiding and abetting others to cause injury to himself, was given two years' probation.

Christopher Carter, 37, a fancy dress hire proprietor of Shrewsbury in Shropshire, for aiding and abetting actual bodily harm, was jailed for 12 months, suspended for two years.

Christopher Zimmerli, 51, a lawyer of Haverstock Hill in London, for actual bodily harm, was jailed for 12 months, suspended for two years.

John Lofthouse, 49, a retired fire officer of Lowestoft in Suffolk, for causing or aiding and abetting actual bodily harm to another and to himself, was jailed for 21 months, suspended for two years.

Anthony Oversby, 56, a tattooist of Bayswater in London, for offences not disclosed in my newspaper reports, was jailed for 15 months, suspended for two years. I suspect he was the well-known tattooist, Mr Sebastian.

Albert Groom, 55, an hotel porter of Thornaby-on-Tees in Yorkshire, for conspiracy to send indecent photographs through the post, was given a conditional discharge.

Graham Sharp, 41, a photographic developer of Coalpit Heath in Gloucestershire, for sending indecent material through the post, was fined £1,000.

Paul Kelly, 23, of Horwich in Cheshire, for aiding and abetting Graham Cadman to keep a disorderly house, was given a two year conditional discharge earlier in 1990.

Imagine.
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wow!

Thanks so much Nqoire! Thanks also to Alicia, who emailed me a link explaining the case in greater...detail. blush

Now my rabid curiousity is satisfied....I can rest in piece smile

Thank you both!

Sara jump

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard