Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#196468 05/06/03 01:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
emily, the catwoman comment refers to rumors about a new upcoming movie about just catwoman. as far as i know, they're just rumors, and they're hard to believe, considering she's been busy with x2 and a new series based around her bond character, jinx. i think a couple of other projects, too. not sure.

also, there's the fact that "batman: year one" fell through after a promising start, batman vs superman fell through, and no one knows what's going to happen with the next superman movie.

imdb does have a page about the upcoming catwoman movie, which you can find here, but there isn't all that much info yet, and anything could change.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#196469 05/06/03 02:32 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I don't know about Halle Berry playing Catwoman beyond rumors. I know Ashely Judd had the role for awhile, but I think she's not attached anymore.

Whoops, I take that back. Checking Superherohype, there's an realvideo bit of Halle from "E! Real News Live" that apparently says that "she will be starting Catwoman in September, after she's done with 'Gothika'". Guess she's kinda busy.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#196470 05/06/03 03:05 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Interesting. I hadn't heard of that upcoming movie before.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#196471 05/06/03 03:39 PM
Ja-10 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Paul you're pretty much right about Deathstrike in the comics. My friends and I were wondering if they would use the comic storyline with them, but they obviously didn't, even though Logan does have amnesia. I thought there would be some sort of recognition in his face in the fight scene.

The movie universe is different and the movie doesn't have to be exactly like the comics. Also, like you pointed out, she wasn't a major player in the story of the movie anyway, only in Logan's past in the comics.

#196472 05/11/03 11:10 AM
Ja-10 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
I just read that Project Wideawake and Omega Red were in Stryker's database. I wonder if they'll use sentinels in the new movie. Maybe the Hellfire Club will be used because of Pheonix? I think Omega Red should be in a Wolverine or Weapon X spinoff.

Ja-10(who wonders if they will use the Hellfire Club because there are already too many characters)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard