Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#196409 05/02/03 01:14 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
If you don't have the required equipment to transfer the LNC episodes to your computer in order to make music videos, you can use the downloaded episodes (.avi), right?

And you can probably convert them to .rm later on...

So, I guess my question is what video programs should I use? A list of optional programs I could buy would be nice. help

And Trenna: what program do you use?

Thanks.

Pel (who can't stop flapping her wings and sit still until she gets a response goofy )

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
#196410 05/02/03 08:03 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
If you have .avi files on your computer, yes that will be sufficient. Part of the problem is converting the video from analog video tape to digital .avi files, but that seems to be done for you.

You then import the .avi files into an editing program. The one I currently use is Adobe Premiere. It allows you to lay down the audio track and then place video above it, adjusting the length as you want. The current version of Premiere also will do the encoding for you into a Real Video file (Or Windows Media Player or Quicktime if you want).

There are a number of other Video Editors out there, but I"m not too familiar with them. I would check with www.ulead.com and also www.sonicfoundry.com. I think Ulead has a couple different versions.

If you buy an editor that doesn't have a built in RealVideo encoder, you will have to purchase that from www.real.com as well.

Any questions are welcome! laugh

#196411 05/02/03 08:55 AM
Pelican Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the info, Trenna!! laugh Just what I needed to know!

Pel smile1

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard