Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I never really lurked... I did only know of the season five, TUFS and six at first, then I stumbled from there to the archive... then I discovered IRC.. where one of the first ppl I met was Irene... she and I used to talk fairly often back then and she told me of the msg boards and I jumped right in. smile Never a question of my lurking on IRC, I would not talk if I had nothing to say, at first.. or at least if I had nothing to say that was relevent..but now you are hard put to shut me up there smile1

Marns
~pobody's nerfect
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This seems like a propitious topic to post my first message to. goofy

This is far from the first on-line community I've joined. I always intend to lurk for a while, but being an opinionated sort of person, as soon as I join up I always seem to find something I just have to put my 2p in on. laugh The only way to stop me at that stage is to ignore completely anything I say - it's happened to me elsewhere, but people here always seem eager to welcome newcomers. thumbsup

If I remember rightly, I only joined Zoom's MBs when I'd written about half of All Stirred Up, and was ready to start posting. I think. I already had my utterly wonderful BRs by then notworthy , so I must have joined the fic list earlier to request help with my writing. smile And before I started writing, I'd been reading stories on the archive for a couple of months.

IRC only came later, when Yvonne graciously invited me along to a fanfic spoiler session, and I had to hurry to download, install and understand mIRC in time. It took no time at all till I was thoroughly hooked and spending a lot of free time on #lanekent, and subsequently #loisclark. My husband sympathises deeply with Kathy's, though he was never foo... erm, rash enough to push me into it. wink

Mere

A diabolically, fiendishly clever mind. Possibly someone evil enough to take over the world. CC Aiken, Can You Guess the Writer? challenge
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard