Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
tank pointed this out before, but since he hasn't come back to repost, i thought i'd point it out again. just in case anyone missed it or forgot or whatever.

in an attempt to gain readership, a bunch of comics companies got together and decided to send out a bunch of free comics. most will be first issues of new ongoing series.

also, some other comics will be made cheaper for that day, as a special added promotion.

not only that, but some comics creators and writers will be in various comic book stores to meet fans. kurt busiek (my favorite writer) will be in seattle and vancouver!

it's pretty cool, and hopefully it'll be an annual event (this is the second year they've done it).

so, make sure to stop by your local comics shop on may 3rd.

go to http://www.freecomicbookday.com/ for more information, including a listing of the comics that will be available and a comic store locator.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Thanks Paul.

Tank the Retired (who has been busy working on his spring convention coming up this Sunday and missed that fact that the board shut down killed his earlier post)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard