Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#196034 04/27/03 02:22 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
remember the coach from episode 2? he inhaled kryptonite that burned off the hot coals in his sauna.
I can do you one better ... rumor has it this week's bad guys got that way by using meteor-rock laced asthma inhalers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not that L&C didn't have some wild plots, but you gotta admit, the Smallville drinking game couldn't give too many points away for Kryponite appearances because everyone who watched the show would die of alcohol poisoning. <g>

Kathy

#196035 04/27/03 02:53 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I've seen John Shea in Mutant X. He plays a good guy, a brilliant scientist who worked for the bad guys (Genomex) and did the initial experiments to make people into genetic mutants. He left Genomex when he realized how much harm his experiments were doing, and later formed Mutant X (sort of an X-Men-like team). I enjoy Mutant X. There are definitely fewer plot holes than Smallville, although I also like Chloe's character on that show.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#196036 04/27/03 03:49 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What they seem completely oblivious to is that constant angst can get pretty boring, too.
That is so true. It's basically why I stopped watching Smallville on a regular basis. I'll tune in once in a while for some of the wilder plots, but yeah, the constant angst just makes me throw things at the television and turn it off. (And yet this still seems to fit with my original post because I tend to tune out my friends when their ever-present soap opera lives start to bug me. goofy )

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#196037 05/10/03 02:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, hey. I'm finally watching the episode that was initially brought up in this thread. A comment is definitely in order.

I haven't finished watching the whole thing yet, but the first 10 minutes says it all for me. Clark is finally learning that there are consequences. He can't go around throwing everyone into a car, and frankly, it's starting to get old plot-wise.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard