Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I always wondered why they chose to use a different Toyman for this episode. In the end, though I preferred the version of the Toyman from "Season's Greedings," it didn't matter too much to me that used a different version of the character. Still, though, it always seemed funny to me that the Toyman in this episode is neither portrayed by the same actor nor related to the Toyman in "Season's Greedings" in any way.

One of the things I really liked about this episode was the subplot with Perry. Seeing as how this ended up being the second to last episode of the series, I was glad that there was some hope that Perry and Alice would be able to have a second chance. It made for a happy ending for Perry's character.

I think some of the funniest moments in this episode came from Dr. Klein. Some of the things he said while under the influence of truth serum were hilarious.

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was not really thrown by a different toyman, it seemed to work. It would have been odd to see Winslow Schlott trying to pull this off.

I really loved the scene where Lois tells the story of Superman being afraid. I do have to wonder though if it is wise for her to basically expose that Superman came to earth much younger than most people think.

John Pack Lambert
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I really loved the scene where Lois tells the story of Superman being afraid.
I liked that scene, too. I also liked the scene where the little girl later asks Superman if it was true that he was afraid. The look on Superman's face during that scene is so funny. rotflol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I could not remember any episode-related fics for this episode so I checked the Archive Database.

There is one story, only 1 kb in length: An Ode To Toy Story by Sharon Brown. That's it.

I guess the show writers had just run out of creativity by then, and the fanfic writers followed suit. frown

S
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
Suggs_With_A_Box
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted by IolantheAlias
I could not remember any episode-related fics for this episode so I checked the Archive Database.

There is one story, only 1 kb in length: An Ode To Toy Story by Sharon Brown. That's it.

I guess the show writers had just run out of creativity by then, and the fanfic writers followed suit. frown

That is one weird fanfic!!

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard