Next Thread
Print Thread
#188130 05/11/07 01:59 AM
Zoe Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Hi,

I've been a member here for ages but haven't got round to posting many messages. I've been watching all the MV and they're fantastic, thanks to everyone who made them! I have them on my ipod to watch whenever I have a need to see LnC!

Anyway my reason for posting is that there's a clip from one of the MV and I'm trying to figure out which episode its from. The clip is Julie S's MV to 'Hero' and the clip is 3min 20secs into the video. Its a close up shot of Lois and Clark, head and shoulders, outside. Clark says something and looks a bit annoyed then looks at Lois, smiles and his hand brushes her face and they kiss. From Lois' hair I thinks its early Season 3 but I don't know what episode...

Thanks,

Zoe

#188131 05/11/07 02:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I ran off to watch it Zoe.

The scene is actually from early Season 4. The episode is "Brutal Youth" and the scene is at the very end of the episode. They are in their new brownstone house that Clark put a down payment on. Lois loves it but asks if it's "him". That's when you see him get that look on his face - he says "No... it's 'us'" and then he touches her cheek.

laugh Very waffy scene. drool

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#188132 05/11/07 02:37 AM
Zoe Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Ah, of course, I shall go and watch it now too!

Thanks

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard