Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Alicia

This part is excellent. smile1

I can sense Clark's surprise at the solution to their problem. You did a wonderful job portraying everyone's emotions.
There are some lovely moments! Very WAFFy! goofy

The ending is perfect. And I can tell that a strong friendship has developed between the couples.
Disguises, ROTFL!! Surely Wells didn't think that they fall for that again! clap

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
I haven't commented on this story as it's been posted because I hadn't read it until now. I just finished it and have to say very well done. I like the fertility explanation. And I've always thought the answer to the Kryptonit problem was completely as simple as that! Thanks for writing and sharing with us.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I would really appreciate if people would let me know if they would like to read a prequel story to this about Dr. Lois and Dr. Clark.
Yes, Alicia, I'd definitely like to read a prequel! I like your Dr. Clark and Dr. Lois too smile

Congratulations on a great LC Fanfic! wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Me too, me too. thumbsup

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I would really appreciate if people would let me know if they would like to read a prequel story to this about Dr. Lois and Dr. Clark.
Ditto for me!

I wouldn't mind also seeing a story where Lois and Clark visit the Drs. Kent. Poor Clark. He never gets to go anywhere. wink

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Alicia,

Sorry I haven't been commenting along the way -- there just hasn't been time for me.

I've enjoyed this story very much, and I hope that you're going to be doing more writing in the future. smile

Yours Jenni

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Oh my god, I hate you. Or, rather, I'm *going* to hate you when I have to get up for work in three hours. Yes, that's right, three hours. What am I doing up at (check the timestamp, that's right) FOUR AM after I specifically told you two hours ago that I was going to bed and I'd see you tomorrow? Simple, this is how it happened:

Annie: Good night, Alicia.

Annie logs off.

Annie suddenly remembers that Alicia has finally finished the medical miracles story. Remembers that all story parts are sitting in her inbox, available offline. Decides to read *one* installment as a bed time story.

....two hours later.....

Annie finishes story, still completely enthralled. Looks at clock, horrified, then decided to log on and give feedback anyway.

So, you'll have to forgive me if my fdk is brief, but it's WAY past my bedtime. All I can say for now is that I loved it. I adore the idea of the alternate universe where Lois and Clark are doctors. The explanation that they chose the profession because the other one did, was perfect. It's so true. Whatever profession they chose, I can only imagine them doing it together. Their partnership is a huge part of their relationship. Also, the part about Wells not letting Lois hold her baby because it would rob her of one of the most precious moments of her life was priceless. I have a barely-begun time travel story sitting on my harddrive that is worlds apart from this one, but still has that concept in it. smile I also have to say that you nailed the two Loises interaction. I've never really thought about it before, but of course they would be natural rivals. They part where they listed their numerous accolades had me cracking up. You did a great job of making something totally foreign to me (and to most readers, probably) interesting and captivating. If you'd have asked me a week ago if I'd have read eagerly to find the chemical formula for something, I'd have laughed at you. We both know I have no knowledge of or inclination toward anything scientific. But you reeled me in immediately. I was desperate to find out how their problem would me solved. I absolutely loved it.

There were a couple of minor things that I caught throughout that could stand a little tweaking, but I'm going to go back and read the other comment folders and make sure no one else has pointed them out before I bother you with them. If no one else has, I'll shoot you an email with them.

But overall, this was a great story, and I had a wonderful time reading it, even if I cheat myself out of being well rested at work tomorrow. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alicia
great part
wonderful story - I loved it
Yes on the prequel
merry

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I think a prequel would be a good idea, too.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Alicia, YAAYYY! You finished it! laugh

I've been away for a couple of days and the whole world seems to have been posting fic instalments in that time, including a new fic from Rac!! So this will, unfortunately, be brief.

Great story! A really unusual take on the Family Hour cliffhanger, too, and I like your Drs Lois and Clark. So if you want to write about them too, go ahead! I'll be reading. wink

It's great to see you back in the land of Lois and Clark ficdom, Alicia. MORE!! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Prequel! Prequel!

Great finale to a fantastic story, Alicia.

Lots of humour and anguish and fun and despair and hope in this.

Good job!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great work, Alicia!

clap clap

I totally agree with the idea of a prequel and I 'm looking forward to reading it.

See you soon.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Loved your story and your way of solving Clark's problem.

YESSS smile1 smile1

We'd love more about the doctors, especially how they got together laugh

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Oh, whoops, I completely forgot to respond to this thread. Stupid RL getting in the way again.

I want to thank everyone who has read this story and has posted feedback at any point in the story. Everyone's comments have been so uplifting and always made me smile laugh . I get easily discouraged, so I am really, really glad that people liked the story. I also really want to thank Tricia for BRing it for me - she was absolutely incredible smile .

Okay, due to popular demand wink I am definately going to write the prequel story about how the Drs. Lois and Clark meet and get together. I might also write a sequel to Medical Miracles set in our universe where Lois and Clark try to tell Dr. Klein about their findings. However, it might not be too soon in comming because I am really hoping to finish my master's degree research by the beginning of July and defend by the end of July and then graduate in August smile . But the rest of this summer is going to be pretty intense so I am not sure when I am going to have a good chance to write.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that commented on the rest of the story and especially to everyone that commented on this part: Maria, Tricia, SQD, Ursie, me, Jenni, Annie, Merry, Nan, Wendy, Irene, Anna, and Trenna smile .

And Annie, if you want to show me the time travel problems, I am all ears wink .

- Alicia
(who hates Case Western Reserve University very, very much at the moment for how they totally screwed her over frown )

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just finshed this story and found it entertaining.

I would never have come up with the solution you did. It was quite creative. eek

Yes, I would love to see both a prequal and a sequal to this.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard