Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
DS, What post-crisis elements did you see?
I didn't mean that there were post-crisis elements in the movie itself, just that the movie was MADE in a post-crisis world. In other words, it was 2006, and the crisis happened in the '80s. The movie itself has all of those elements of pre-crisis Superman that you mentioned, and more. Therefore, it's a movie made post-crisis, but with a pre-crisis bent on everything, since it was meant to follow directly the first two Superman movies.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
While I have enjoyed the discussion so far, can I remind everyone that this section is exclusively to discuss the TV-show Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman and anything related to that and FoLCdom in general?

[/moderator hat off]

Now, when should he have told her? I always thought he should have told her before proposing. So somewhere between WWW and that moment. He had some oppertunities during ATAI, but never took them on. Lois showed great trust in him, and did everything she possibly could to help his parents. In return, he chose not to trust her and tell her all there was to the story. While I find it really adorable that Lois linked them together with his gesture on her cheek, telling her with words would have been far better. Like when they were talking in front of Clark's apartment (I think that was where they were) and he told Lois his parents had been kidnapped. *That* moment would have been perfect. But ah well, we can't have everything.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
While I find myself agreeing somewhat with many people here, I have to agree with those who mentioned WWW as the best point for Clark to have told Lois. And, at the risk of repeating what others have already said, it's because he knew that she loved HIM, not Superman, not Scardino. But of course, he was a big idiot for a bit longer...thanks to the writers. smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard