Next Thread
Print Thread
#186268 01/05/07 06:02 PM
C
Kerth
OP Online Content
Kerth
C
I was watching TOGOM the other night and I was thinking about the re-generated clones of those gangsters and how the fingerprints from the robbery matched those of their original counterparts. Well it's a bit of a problem there because even identical twins despite sharing identical DNA don't share the same fingerprints. So I would love to here how those clones which in a way are like identical twins to the original gangsters would have the same fingerprints. Also Al Capone was famous for the scar he had across his cheek, but unless he had been born with it I see no way how his regenerated self would have ended up with the scar.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#186269 01/05/07 06:42 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Identical twins are completely different people though, despite their DNA--not clones, who are definitely exact copies of the people they're cloned from (well, except for the frog DNA--although Dr. Hamilton didn't say anything about frog DNA, did he?). I have no trouble believing that clones would have exact finger prints to the originals.

However, I do agree about the scar. That kind of irked me when I watched the episode.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard