P
Patti Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
P
Hi,
I've finally bought all the seasons on dvd and
am playing catch up watching them. Some show, i don't recall which one, was on opposite L & C that i really liked and so
i really didn't get into L&C back at the time it originally aired.So a lot of the last three seasons will be new to me. I believe i did see most of season 1 back then. Anyway,
my question is, in which ep did Lois actually realize the big secret that Clark is Superman? I foolishly have watched some eps out of order and just started to watch an ep from late 3rd season and it's clear she knows then. It's not clear to me from the descriptions on the dvd sets when she found out. I guess i really ought to watch them all in order but i would like to go ahead and watch the reveation ep. Also, can anyone rec a site with fan reviews of the aired eps? Or are there still any? Thanks so much for the help.
Patti

Top Banana
Top Banana
She found out in the second season finale, "And the Answer Is . . .," but we didn't know it until the third season premiere, ". . . We Have a Lot to Talk About."

I don't know about reviews, per se, but there are descriptions of each episode in the Lois & Clark section of Redboots.net.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She found out in the second season finale, "And the Answer Is . . .," but we didn't know it until the third season premiere, ". . . We Have a Lot to Talk About."
Ooh, I have to disagree on the "we didn't know about it..." Or, maybe more accurately, I totally *assumed* she knew in ATAI, but it wasn't confirmed til WHALTTA. I don't want to spoil it for Patti, but there was one scene towards the end...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, that's what I meant, Jen. Thanks for clarifying what I said for me--sometimes I type/talk in circles. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by DSDragon:
Yeah, that's what I meant, Jen. Thanks for clarifying what I said for me--sometimes I type/talk in circles. smile
Oh yay! I wondered if I was just a freakishly quick thinker who went off on the deep end with that assumption LOL. I tend to have weird thought patterns...

JD
who totally talks in circles and would love a more typographically-oriented society LOL

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, Lois officially finds out at the beginning of the third season--Clark confirms it. That's basically why the season 3 opener is titled, We Have a Lot to Talk About.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah, and imho, the 2-22's title "And the answer is..." does not only refer to Lois outstanding answer to Clark's proposal but aswell to the fact that finally she gets the answer to many nagging questions concerning Clark and his "strange behaviour" during the former seasons.

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Also, there is the first revelation in "Tempus fugitive" where Tempus gives her the "Clark Kent is Superman" speech, but then everything of their adventure is forgotten because of Wells' doing; this is not the official, this-time-I'll-not-forget- revelation, but it's a good episode, so it's worth seeing it!

simona smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
just thinking, was the revelation in Tempus Fugitive and then the subsequent memory erasing the series attempt to pattern after the movies (Superman kissing away Lois' memories)

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard