Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois: Clark, how can HE be Superman? I thought you...

Clark: Lois, allow me to introduce my evil twin, Spanky El.

Lois: *snorts* Um... Spanky?

Spanky: ...And people wonder why I'M the evil twin.

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Columnist
Columnist
Clark (thinking): Wow! I didn't realize how good I looked in the suit.

Lois (thinking): Another display of macho jealously! When will Clark ever accept that I only love him like a brother?

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Not really a caption. Not funny or anything. But I look at that picture and it makes me think Lois is having a dream. Clark and Superman vying for her attention, and her subconscious thinks that Clark (and his case) is as strong as Superman, and what will she make of that when she wakes up? Someone should write a fic.

Or maybe...

Clark: Hey! Hands off my wife!

Alt-Clark, thinking: Dammit, another universe with both a Clark and a Lois. When am I going to catch a break?

Clark: And what are you wearing? Are you from the circus or something?

Alt-Clark: No...

Clark: Wait a second. You're as strong as I am! How is that possible?

Alt-Clark, thinking: Wow. Not even he recognizes me! Maybe there is something to this secret identity thing...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Badly dubbed Clone: Behold I will defeat you with "noggin noogies" HA!

Badly dubbed Clark: Ha Ha Ha, silly clone, your pathetic attempt to give me "noggin noogies" has only succeeded in making you vulnerable to my "indian burn of death"!!

Badly dubbed Lois: Oh no!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm guessing that since it's been three days since the last entry, that it's time to choose.

I never realised how hard it was going to be, I loved all of them ... but there can only be one winner, unfortunately.

And the winner is...

NOGGIN NOOGIES !!!

clap

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Features Writer
Features Writer
HA! HO! Your futile attempts at humor have made ME victorious! I have defeated you, and you have found yourself defeated! Bow before the might of my victorious-ness....

GAH! I watch too many dubbed asian fighting movies!

Be back with a picture!!!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Features Writer
Features Writer
[Linked Image]

C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
After not speaking for the last few minutes Clark was wondering if Lois was replaced by her wax counterpart from Madam Tussauds.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This may be bordering on inappropriate, but I can't resist:

---

Clark: OMGWTFBBQ???

---

And that's all from me laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois: Clark, I have something important to tell you... I've made my decision. I realized that I could never have a real relationship with Superman. It's always been a pipe dream...

Clark, thinking: Yes! Finally! She's going for the real me!

Lois: So that's why I've started dating Resplendent Man.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Paul, you're killing me. Doesn't he charge for that?

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: What do you mean the "Donald Trump" look isn't working for me?!

~•~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Clark thinking: Why doesn't invulnerability extend to wedgies?

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: You wanna name our little girl Xhallax?
Lois: It's a nice name, Clark.
Clark: Xhallax Kent? You really want our baby to walk around with THAT name? That's it. No more Farscape for you.
Lois: For pity's sake, Clark. She's a dog!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Clark thinking: Oh, I knew I shouldn't have had Lois' leftover rumake for breakfast. I better move before I have to explain a hole in this chair.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hatman, reaction to Resplendant man was Classic.

You're up dude!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, TEEEJ! smile

And sorry I'm late in coming back here. It's been a busy weekend, and I completely forgot I was due to post the next pic! Oops.

Well then... Hmm... seen this one a couple times lately. Let's see what fun we can have with it...

[Linked Image]

Features Writer
Features Writer
It wasn't an exploding red sun that destroyed Krypton...IT WAS THE EVIL MINOR DIETY CTHULHU!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!
(this is a gamer joke, tentacles, in the background, heh....)

Features Writer
Features Writer
O.O Why does that sound so familiar?

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cthulhu? He's a powerful being from the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Capable of unimaginable destruction, worshiped as a god by a cult of mortals inhabiting the planet where he happens to spend his dormant time, etc.

Picked up by fans for lots of games, references, etc. Call of Cthulhu, for example. But he pops up in all sorts of random places. Web comics, etc. One of the celebrities of geekdom.

There is, of course, a decent-sized wiki article about him as well as a separate, equally long article listing his appearances in popular culture . Maybe skim over those, see if anything sparks a more specific memory?

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard