Next Thread
Print Thread
#183889 08/17/06 04:41 AM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi!
When I saw the series the last time, I noticed the spiral staircase in Clark's apartment. Maybe for the first time blush , since I don't remember wondering where it leads to. So can anybody tell me what's upstairs? Or did the series never really show that?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#183890 08/17/06 05:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi! I don't know if they ever showed it that much on the show or explained what it is. But you can go to Zoom's website and look at her 3-D images of a few of the sets. You can clearly see the little room in this picture and even see the furniture and stuff. It looks like maybe a reading room or something.

Here's a link:

3-D Media Files

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#183891 08/17/06 07:52 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Looks to me like storage and more bookshelves.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#183892 08/17/06 10:13 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Most fanfic I've read seems to be in agreement that it leads to some kind of loft/storage area.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#183893 08/17/06 05:24 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ugh - I always wanted a place like Clark's. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. That spiral staircase and the little spot at the top of it was one of the features I just fell in love with. I thought it was a little hide-a-way reading spot...and something like LabRat said smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#183894 08/17/06 07:59 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I noticed that little random loft area in the media file a while back. Was kind of curious. I decided at the time that it's where Clark kept all his UFO research and X-files stuff, and that, all this time (even though I could never watch the show myself), Clark was a closet X-phile. It makes sense, doesn't it?

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#183895 08/17/06 11:15 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually, for the longest time I thought it was where Clark had his home office, computer etc.

I didn't mention that last time because I remembered he had a desk in the living room - but today my memory clicked and I realised that desk was in Lethal Weapon and not in Clark's apartment.

So that's what I'd revert to. I don't think we ever saw a computer on the ground floor of his apartment, did we? Not in the living room or the bedroom.

So that upstairs area seems to be the most obvious place for it (unless I'm forgetting something). Especially if you can see from the screen that it has bookshelves in it.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#183896 08/18/06 05:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's upstairs? Cameramen probabally..... Or maybe all Clark's stuff that he got years ago but until it comes up in the episode we don't see it.... uh, all right, I dunno, an enterance to The Batcave?

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard