Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
I would have still been a fan. I remember being a kid and watching/taping the very first episode. I was hooked from day one. I recently picked the series back up (I hadn't though of it in years) and in watching it realized just how many times I must have watched each episode! For someone who hadn't seen it in well over 10 years I sure did remember almost everything in the episodes. smile

So, yes I would have still been a fan.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I still would have been a fan. I was a fan from the very first episode when it aired in '93. I never missed an episode airing on ABC.

I regret that I didn't have internet access and so didn't know about the fandom back then or the fanfic...only just found it this year when the DVD's started being released.

But I was a fan nonetheless.

However, I do think I would have found the fandom and fanfic sooner perhaps if the show had been cancelled after 2 seasons because I would have felt empty and disheartened at the proposal with no answer. I would have been looking for fulfillment. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I think I would have still been a fan, and would have still been here. I started watching in mid-season 1, and the reason I found these boards was that I took the plunge to review it on IMDb. I think I'd still have done it, even if there had only been two seasons.

Then again, Raquel - who was the one to contact me after reading my review - should have still been a fan. I'm not sure I'd have discovered fanfic without her.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Blogger
Blogger
I probably never would have discovered it, because I discovered it watching reruns of it on TBS with my cousin at 7 in the morning when I was anywhere from 8-10. There I caught all the episodes of every season. Then we moved and I forgot about it temporarily, until I remembered and wished it was still on the air. Then I discovered the box sets. wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard