Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Please, tell me that you sometimes feel the same...

I think my whole knowledge about L&C is only based on what I read here in the boards, what was in the fanfic and the videos and of course the hardly present memories from 1997 when I saw the show for the last time on TV.

As I’d also like to try this video things, I’m trying to form something like a script and due to the videos I’ve seen, I often have in mind a particular scene which I can describe but don’t have any clue which episode (or at least which season… frown ) it was.

So maybe some of you could help me to find the titles of the episodes – since I have the first season on DVD and let’s say the half of the second on hard disc (recorded from TV...yuk!), the scenes I’m asking for will mainly be taken out of the third and fourth season:

1) The one where Superman is landing on a house, it’s kinda dark around. He sits down and wraps his cape around him, feeling cold. (since I suppose him not to suffer from low temperatures, it might be because of Lois (okay, it will be… wink ), either this Dan-thing or their post-proposal-pre-acceptance-problems or this Deter-thing...)

2) The one with the little girl asking Superman if he was sad and offering a little hug(awwwww….)

3) The one where Clark, in the middle of the night, is pacing around not able to get sleep. So he sits down on a chair in their bedroom, burying his face in his hands. (wild guess...it was Family Hour or Brutal Youth?!?)

4) The one Lois gets her new sign (“Lois Kent”? Or was it “Lois Lane Kent”?) from Perry who’s sure she’ll need it sometime.

5) The one where Clark is on Krypton and she imagines him coming back but after all it was only a dream? frown

6) The one when Lois [-> Krypton?] or Clark [-> Deter?] (great conditions, I don’t even know who it was…) is lying in bed, grabbing next to her/him but only finding an empty pillow.

7) The one where both of them are lying in bed. Clark reading a newspaper (?), Lois lying on his chest. (so ordinary but so sweet... wink )

8) Did they say that Lana Lang was blond sometime?
I read this particular information in some fanfics but I never got a hint in the show that she really was... Thinking about Lana, I always have this brunette girl from "Smallville" in mind wink

Well, I know, it’s kinda hard work but maybe some of you (especially those who used some of these well-known scenes in their videos) might be able to tell me the episodes’ titles.

Thanks a lot!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Columnist
Columnist
I can't help you with all the scenes but I'll try my best

2) is from "whine, whine, whine"

3) I think it is from "Meet John Doe". Clark has nightmares in which he loses Lois, so he can't sleep

4) I think it's from "It's a small world after all"

5) Lord of the Flys First episode fourth season

6) It could be Clark in "Stop the Presses" because Lois has fallen asleep on the couch, or Lois in "Lois and Clarks" because Clark is lost in time thanks to Tempus

7) I think you mean "Dead Lois Walking"

8) In "Tempus anyone?" you can see Lana and her role is blond

hope I could help you, if not you can mail me, so I can answer it in German

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For this sort of thing, I like to go to the ep scripts (there's a link at the top of the main boards page) and then do a text search. It helps find the right ep, and helps you figure out about where in the ep the scene is.

1) Part of the wedding ARGH. Double Jeopardy. Season 3, ep 16.

2) Whine, Whine, Whine. Season 2, ep 21. "Don't Be Mr. Grumpy Pants." (I just came across this one yesterday, while I was going through clips.)

3) Not sure. Don't see it in FH. There's something with him slumping in a chair in IGYUMS, but I'm not sure that's the one you want.

4) Wasn't sure about this one, but scanning the scripts for "nameplate" turned it up. It's season 3, ep 20. "It's A Small World After All."

5) Season 4, episode 1. Lord of the Flys.

6) I believe that's also Lord of the Flys.

7) Not sure. Season 4, ep 19 Voice From The Past?

8) Lana appeared in Season 3, Ep 14. "Tempus Anyone." You can see for yourself, but yeah, I'm pretty sure she was blonde.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, I thank you a lot for such a speedy answering! thumbsup

@Tahu:
Lol - it's strange to talk to you in English but it improves my language skills laugh And since I need them here in the boards a lot, it'll work. wink

@HatMan:
I also got this idea looking through the scripts (which I did in the last days just for interest's sake which was a big mistake since it took away all the suspense of the forthcoming episodes here in Germany frown ), but I often had some problems to find a word to look for (as you can see, I never got the idea to look for "nameplate" wink ).
But of course you are right and I'm sure it'll help me to find the where the particular scenes had been within the episodes... implying we'll get the forthcomming season sometime :rolleyes: mecry

However, once more: THANKS A LOT!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard