Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois (thinking): I wonder if Perry will stop looking at me like I'm a wax statue at Madame Tussaud's if I tell him that Elvis is alive and hiding out in my apartment.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Tough choice... I think I'll go with LL, though smile You're up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
LOL Thanks! I seem to be good at this. wink

Here you go:

[Linked Image]

HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Superman: I... don't believe it...

Lois: What? It's just a bird...

Superman: Yeah, but...

Bird (OS): Meep meep! *plb plb* *woosh*

Lois: Wow, it's pretty fast! And... what's that behind it?

*woosh*

Lois: Superman, please tell me I did not just see a coyote with rocket-powered roller skates.

Superman: I... I... *sigh* Things just haven't been the same since Warner Brothers bought out DC Comics.

-----

Passing motorist (OS): Nice leotard!

-----

Lois: Okay, I think we're far enough, now...

Nunk (jogging in, OS): Hey... *puff* Sup... *puff* er... *puff* man...

Lois: Wow. He's persistent. Gotta give him that.

------

*Superman lands*

Lois: Sorry, just needed to pull over and stretch my legs a bit.

Superman: No problem.

Lois: So, I was wondering... What's up the road from here? Any good place to stop that you know of?

Superman: I don't know. There's Indianapolis, but that's a ways yet. Uhm...

Lois: Say, where's Jon?

Superman: Good question. He said he wanted --

Jon (walking up, rubbing dirt, grass, etc off his clothes): Uhm, Dad, I think I need a little more practice before I'm *coughs out some bits of crushed pine needles*... ready to fly solo.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Love your first caption, Paul!! rotflol

My try:

--
Lois (thinking): That was the last time I went shopping with Lucy. I *told* her this coat was awful. "It's really cool, Lois, you should buy it!" Now Superman won't even look at me! Darn! My next stop will be a lingerie shop.
--

Silly, I know.

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois: I didn't realise that almost plowing my SVU off the cliff was such a spectator sport that I caused a monster of a traffic jam.

Superman: Nah they are just curious as to why we are together at make out point and not making out in the back seat of it.

And I've really got to get my head out of the gutter.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
LOL, I guess I need to get my head out of the gutter too, because I'm giving it over to you Crazy_Babe! smile

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Thanks Lois Lane, but I really didn't intend that last comment to be part of it, but anyway I'll go ahead pick a picture.

[Linked Image]

See what you can make of this?

Edit: Just changed the picture and for the time being my head is still in the gutter

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
"So? What do you think? I can't believe an old boyfriend of mine thought these were fake! I had to tell him and I quote, 'They're real and they're spectacular!'"

-Who's back in the gutter too! :p

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Any more takers?

Helen Keller
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Okay Lois Lane I guess You're up since it was only you who posted!

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well before I even do anything...is anyone even interested in keeping the competition going? I don't want to post a pic if no one is anymore. confused

HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
It has slowed down quite a bit since the first half dozen or so threads, but I think there are a few people who still enjoy it. I'm one of them, even if I can't come up with new captions as consistently as I once did.

I say, "why not?"

If you do want to go ahead, though, tradition has it that the threads end around post #50 or so. It's supposed to be a courtesy to those users on dialup, so they don't have too many pictures loading on the same page.

(Of course, the boards automatically separate threads into pages for exactly that reason, but... *shrug* It does keep this thread from going out for dozens of pages... Probably at least 60 by now, given that caption competition threads average around 2 whole pages per thread and this is the end of thread #30.)

So, if you have a new pic to post, please do so in a new thread. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard