Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just got an advert from Blockbuster in my email and it had this movie featured... Momentum
[Linked Image]

I had no idea there was a Teri Hatcher movie called "Momentum"..and apparently it's about telekinetic abilities. Pretty cool. cool

TEEEEEEJ

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Unfortunately, it's pretty bad.

It was a Sci-Fi Channel movie of the week a couple of years back. It looked promising, with Teri playing the part of a celebrated FBI agent who (with her partner) investigates a terrorist group that uses telekinetics to do their dirty work. The lead male is a 'clueless' college professor who happens to also have this telekinetic power and is caught in the middle of the power struggle.

Aside from being formula, it was poorly written, and not particularly tense, suspenseful, or even very interesting. Even Teri's character was pretty bland.

Since this was done before there was any hint of Desperate Housewives in the air, I guess it was at least a paycheck.

Tank (who, while others celebrate the birth of Susan Mayer, still mourns the death of his favorite Lois Lane)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Tank (who, while others celebrate the birth of Susan Mayer, still mourns the death of his favorite Lois Lane)
I love Desperate Housewives and I enjoy her as Susan, but I too find her portrayal of Lois Lane my favorite.

I have to admit that sometimes when I watch DH and see Susan do certain things I'll be reminded of Lois. goofy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point about this post was that the movie title is also the title of one of my favorite LNC fics, but hokey movies make for good MSTie-ing so this might be a rental possibility.

TEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by TJgruffs:
My point about this post was that the movie title is also the title of one of my favorite LNC fics, but hokey movies make for good MSTie-ing so this might be a rental possibility.

TEEEEEEJ
Yeah, I admit I'm probably dorky here, but when I'm scrolling the TV Guide for something to watch, I always find it neat when I run across a title that finds its way into a fic title.

JD wink

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What I found interesting is that although she's the female lead on the front of the box, Teri's actually listed sixth in the cast list and her character isn't mentioned at all in the synopsis. goofy

Kind of tells you everything you need to know really. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard