Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Anna! Glad you liked it! smile

So, time for a new pic, huh? Okay... uhm... how about... this?

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jonathan: I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he couldn't fly.

Martha: Oh dear...who's going to clean *that* mess up?

TEEEEEJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Martha: "Uh, I guess this was a bad time to drop in on you two. We'll just... let ourselves out."

Jonathan: "I don't think they heard us, Martha. Let's just go."

Martha, in a worried voice. "Won't they get splinters from that wooden floor?"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How Martha and Jonathan react when the water balloon they dropped from the Empire State building didn't land as harmlessly as they'd expected.

TEEEEEEJ

Edit to add:
Actually this would be funnier if you think they are on the top floor of Lex Corp and Lex was their target.

TJ

Blogger
Blogger
Martha: Was my singing *that* horrible?
Jonathan: Well, that poor mouse did faint.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
As Martha and Johnathan peered over into the myseterious crater, they found a familiar sight:

Johnathan- "Clark...not again..."

[Lucius is trying to get his wife to tell him wear his Super suit is in 'The Incredibles']
Lucius Best: This is about the greater good!
Honey Best: I'm your wife! I'm the greatest good you're ever going to get!
Columnist
Columnist
Okay this is my first time trying this out so here goes nothing.

Martha: OMG! Mighty Mouse has been exposed to red kryptonite and turned bad just like Clark did in high school!

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looks like forgetfulness is rewarded! I meant to try to pick a winner (despite RL-related exhaustion), but didn't get around to it. Meantime, we got a few more entries! Woo-hoo!

Tough to pick a winner this time.

On reflection, I think the invocation of Mighty Mouse more than makes up for the implication of Smallville.

Martha: OMG! Mighty Mouse has been exposed to red kryptonite and turned bad just like Clark did in high school!
rotflol

Anna, you're up!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Columnist
Columnist
Okay, let's try this one. I know it hasn't been used before cause it's from my photobucket account , but hopefully a similar one hasn't been done. smile

[Linked Image]

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
Jimmy: "See, Clark? Now if I do this with my hand, it becomes invisible!"

~~~~

Jimmy: "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Superman. And I know I'm not wearing my suit today, but I've given it to this pretty girl I saved earlier..."

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jimmy: You don't believe me, do you?

Clark: Well, uhm... I have heard stranger things...

Lois: Is this some kind of joke, Jimmy?

Jimmy: No, Lois! I'm telling you, the invisible chameleon in my hand can save you a bunch of money on your car insurance!

----

<Jimmy waves his hand in front of Clark's face, watching carefully for any reaction.>

Lois, thinking: I can't believe he's actually doing it!

Jimmy: Can you hear me, Clark?

Clark <in a monotone>: Yes.

Jimmy: I am going to give you some instructions. When you wake up, you will not remember any of this. You will not even remember that I hypnotized you, but you will continue to act in accordance with the instructions I am about to give you. Do you understand?

Clark: Yes.

Jimmy: Good. From now on, you will firmly believe that you are Superman in disguise. Your identity is secret, and must be maintained at all costs...

----

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by HatMan:
<Jimmy waves his hand in front of Clark's face, watching carefully for any reaction.>

Jimmy: I am going to give you some instructions. When you wake up, you will not remember any of this. You will not even remember that I hypnotized you, but you will continue to act in accordance with the instructions I am about to give you. Do you understand?

Jimmy: Good. From now on, you will firmly believe that you are Superman in disguise. Your identity is secret, and must be maintained at all costs...

----
rotflol can't rotflol breath rotflol ! rotflol ! rotflol !

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jimmy: Alright, who was the wise-a$$ who put vaseline on the men's room door!?

TEEEEEJ

Columnist
Columnist
Looks like that's all the replies we're gonna get so I'll make my decision.

I think I have to agree with James on this one. Paul, I almost choked on my food the first time I read this one:

rotflol rotflol

You're up!

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Anna! Glad you liked it. laugh

I'll start a new thread shortly, but I've been curious... There are, as I see it, two possible ways to read that caption. What did you guys make of it?

Paul

A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
I read it as Clark being ordered by Jimmy to do precisely what he already does. Consequently, his behavior won't change in the least -- but when he tries to tell Lois, she won't believe, thinking it Jimmy's hypnotism persisting.

What was the other interpretation, that the entire series is a delusion sparked by Jimmy's hypnotic instructions on Clark's first day?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, that was the other interpretation. I figured the first was more likely (and thanks for expressing it so well), but the possibility for the second was (more or less) open. Anyway, thanks for satisfying my curiousity. smile

Paul

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard