Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#178079 05/01/05 07:16 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well since Jill seems to be MIA for the moment, and I'm fairly sure my guess was correct ... I'm gonna go ahead with a new one. laugh If I was wrong y'all can flog me later LOL!

Try this one:

- - - - - - - - - - / - - - - - / - - - - - - - - - - , / - - / - - - / - - - / - - - - - - - / - - / - - - - / - - - - / - - - - . / - - - - - - - - - - / - - - - / - - - / - - - - - / - - - - / - - - - / - - - - - - - / - - / - - - - - - - .

P.S. This quote was a little different in the script then it was on the show, so if you're looking in the scripts it won't be there like this ... this quote was pulled directly from the episode. wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I was only gone for a little bit! wink I had to drive to my sister's. Sorry for the absense.

And you were close enough - the only thing off was the word 'only' should be 'just' in the quote.

Now, I'll guess T. <g>

Jill smile

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
And *I* will guess A (such an original choice!)

SR laugh

[Lucius is trying to get his wife to tell him wear his Super suit is in 'The Incredibles']
Lucius Best: This is about the greater good!
Honey Best: I'm your wife! I'm the greatest good you're ever going to get!
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oops, sorry. I thought I confirmed it with the script but I must've missed that. My bad. blush

There are some T's! wink And A's! wink

- - - - - A T - - - / A - T - - / - - - - - A T - - - , / - - / A - - / A - - / - - - - - - - / - - / - - - - / - - - - / - A - - . / - - - - - - A - - - / T - A T / - - - / - - - A T / - - - - / T - A T / - - A - - - - / - - / - - - - - - - .

I have to leave for work, I'll be gone a few hours but I'll update as soon as I get home. smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Top Banana
Top Banana
S?

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
H? lol

Features Writer
Features Writer
I ?

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
E?

smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
N ?

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
S, H, E, I and N ... YES to all!! wink

- E N E - - T I - N / - - T E - / - E N E - - T I - N , / - E / - - E / - - - / - - I N - E - / - - / - - - E / - I S S / - - N E . / E S - E - I - - - - / T H - T / - N E / - - E - T / - - - E / T H - T / - H - N - E S / - S / - - - E - E - .

Phew, I think I got 'em all LOL! Shouldn't be too hard now. smile

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
generation after generation we are all blinded by love miss lane. Especially that one great love that changes us forever ?

simona smile

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Woohoo Simona you got it!! thumbsup You're up!! laugh

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I'm sorry, SuperGem, but I really have to go to sleep (it's 1.30 a.m. here and I have an early raise tomorrow; well,later this morning!), but I HAD to guess this, it's one of my favourite quote from the show! smile1 Can you kindly take my place and go with another guess? blush If SuperGem is not more here: Jill, Sarah, Julie, MDL,... can one of you take my place? Thank you very much and, once again, I'm very sorry

Simona smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'll go, hang on just a second!

Ok:
--/------,/-'--/--/--/----,/-'--/-----/------/----/---/--------/-----,/----/---'-/----/--/------/--/----.

Directly from the episode as well.

Jill smile

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
No problem Simona, it's one of my favorite quotes too! Looks like Jill is gonna go next. I love this game LOL! wink

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry to jump in SuperGEM, didn't know if you were still online. wink

Jill goofy (doesn't care who posts the quotes, so long as the fun/insanity continues <g> )

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lets get this show on the road again! I'm all about insanity!
H? smile1

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
H, I think we can do H! <g>

-H/------,/-'--/--/--/----,/-'--/-----/------/----/-H-/--------/-H---,/----/---'-/----/--/------/--/-H--.

Jill smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
I ?

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
A? <g>

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard