Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's a specific balcony scene mentioned in "When Friends Become More" Which episode is that?

TEEEEEJ

Merriwether
Merriwether
Which story do you mean, TJ? The first story is "When Friends Become Lovers" and the second is "When Lovers Become More". I know there is a scene with L&C on Lois's fire escape in WLBM; is that the one you are thinking of?

Kathy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I actually mean the tv episode of Lois and Clark that scene was taken from. I have WFBL and WLBM saved on a disk to read whenever I need to, but the scene where they are...um...being close on the balcony came from the TV series, right? I remember seeing that scene when it was playing a while back.

Here's the thing, I have the whole series on tape (I LOVE YOU FOR THIS, TANK!!! Lemme buy you coffee), but I don't want to watch ALL of seasons three to find it,(season three made me really impatient) I just need the title of the show so I can just do the one hour thing.

By the way, I was in fact reading WFBL this weekend, AGAIN, and I gotta tell you my favorite part is when Lois is questioning Clark about when he got exposed to the pheramone compound.

She asked him ..."So when you said you weren't really attracted to me?"

And then he's gotta rush up to her and hug her and tell her he is SO attracted to her...oh geez my heart just goes haywire right then, awesome, awesome writing thumbsup

But I also remember in the disclaimer that there were real episodes written into those stories and I specifically remember the balcony scene showing on TV, I just don't know which ep that was.

TEEEEEEEEJ

Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for the compliments on the stories, TJ. I'm delighted you liked them. smile

But if we're thinking of the same scene -- the scene about halfway through "When Lovers Become More", where Lois is waiting for Clark to return from a rescue so they can pick up where they left off (beginning to make love after coming back from dinner) and they start kissing/touching each other on the fire escape -- that's all my original creation, not taken from the show.

The story is a rewrite of the second season episode, "The Phoenix", so there is definitely not anything borrowed from the third season. The parts where I used dialogue from the show were primarily in the a-plot.

Off the top of my head, the only episodes I recall with L&C kissing on Lois's fire escape are "Home Is Where The Hurt Is", where they go outside to escape their parents during the Christmas celebration, and "Battleground Earth", where Clark proposes after the NKers leave. Might you be thinking of one of those two scenes, and mixing it up with my story? Now I'm really curious where you think you "saw" this scene, LOL!

Kathy (who feels pretty good that one of her scenes was memorable enough to make someone think it was in an episode. <g>)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry if I'm butting in, just wanted to mention that another balcony scene on the show was the end of "Never on Sunday." wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The scene I remember from the show was a lot tamer than the written for WFBM, so yeah, I'm thinking it wasn't exactly what I saw, and I'll check the titles out that have been mentioned and see if they are what I was thinking about aside from the written stories.

Thanks for the info guys!!

TEEEEEEEJ

Merriwether
Merriwether
If you figure it out, TJ, please let me know ... now I'm really curious which scene it was that mine reminded you of. smile

Kathy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's on Pam's new Video. I still don't know which episode it is, but I'll be doing "research" this weekend wink .

TEEEEEJ

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The only two balcony scenes on Pam's video were from the end of "Battleground Earth" and the end of "Home is Where the Hurt Is." I think Pam replied to you that she thought "Battleground Earth" was the one you were looking for. HTH! smile But of course, don't let that stop you from doing your research ... we all know how much fun that can be!!!! If my tapes weren't so old and screwed up I'd do some myself LOL! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Course, I always found that the problem with that kind of research was that five minutes into it I'd start watching the episodes and eight hours later have totally forgotten what it was I was searching for in the first place... dizzy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I still lived in Tennessee, Supergem, I'd have you come watch with me. But then I never would have been able to get the tapes that I got, so then we wouldn't be able to watch them, so I would have had to move to Minnesota to get them at all and I only found this messageboard after I moved to Minnesota so that I was able to contact somebody KEWL who was willing to give up his episodes (all 44!!! Lemme buy you coffee Tank!!) and so I still wouldn't be able to invite you(Supergem) for an LnC weekend viewing and giggling session, so I shouldn't have brought it up except to say "Thank you Tank!!! Thank you Thank you!!!!" cause it's just rocking awesome that I can pop a tape in the VCR whenever I want....

what was I talking about....?

TEEEEEEEJ

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard