Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Well, here it is, and on Monday, no less! smile Comments, anyone?

Chris

Columnist
Columnist
Beautiful! I love the burgeoning relationship between Lois and CJ. I really felt for Judith Myerson.

Wow! Looking forward to more.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

We see how the Myerson's fit in, and Lex is getting implicated more and more.

Lois and CJ are moving much too smoothly toward an amicable relationship. Need some nasty whams to sidetrack things.

I've finished this part, so you can post the next part now.

Tank (who is being confused by the selective deletions that the board has decided to institute)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"On the other world, Monique Kahn was one of Luthor's... henchmen, I suppose for want of a better word." Then after a beat, he said, "What is the politically correct term for a female henchman? Henchwoman? Henchperson?"
My first impression was that is Miss Cox.
confused The man that was with could be Luthor. Why being there dirting his hands and risk being seen?

There was a nervousness about him that touched something inside her. "I was wondering," he said again, "whether you'd like to have dinner with me." The words cascaded out, tumbling one over the other. He ducked his head and she was sure that, if it hadn't been dark, she would have seen him blushing. "I mean, it'd not be anything fancy. Just takeout. But... it might be fun. You know, just to sit and talk... like friends do..."

She stared at him for a moment. Working together with him was one thing. Dinner was quite another, and yet... She found herself nodding, a jerky motion. Her voice caught as she replied, "Yes, I'd like that."
thumbsup They like each other.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Chris

An excellent part! smile1 I love how they know that they can trust each other. smile

I love this story and look forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
nice post, chris. the jury scheme looks solid. very neat options.

nice to see someone who matches up in both universes.

i really like clark's line about "truth, justice, and love."

these two henchpeople (love that bit, too) of luthor's are interesting. since you've mentioned elsewhere that you're a comics reader (which, btw, i happen to think is pretty cool), the names "mercy" and "hope" pop to mind. i was actually thinking the man was nigel until i remembered that he had a different life.

one minor point: i'm pretty sure jeeps have a foot-operated parking brake, not a hand brake.

anyway, the a-plot is progressing quite nicely, and hey look... they're taking tentative steps towards dating! cool! smile

looking forward to seeing more of this, chris. keep it up. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Monique is the woman who was waiting for the Reader's Digest version of Sun Tzu, right? smile1

I see I was right to notice Judith's artistic talents! Very clear picture of a stark, bleak situation. I'm liking this more and more. Keep this up, Chris, and you'll be a shoo-in for Lost Ep next year. I always admire authors who are capable of melding A-plot and B-plot so well!

This just keeps getting better, so give us MORE!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Features Writer
Features Writer
Chris.
wonderful segment
I hope they will be able to help Judith - very sensatively written
more soon please
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay they're gonna have dinner! hyper
Maybe the smooch alert will sound soon. laugh
Nice part
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
The plot thickens! laugh

I really like the conversation in the Jeep..and of course now we have dinner to look forward to!

Hooray! Keep it coming!

thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved this, Chris. I was fascinated with Judith's tale, which is something because I tend to skim over exposition in dialogue half the time. Not here though, I was glued to every word and gesture.

They are truth, justice and love." For some reason, as he said the last word, he found his eyes flicking across to Lois.
<snuffle>

Then after a beat, he said, "What is the politically correct term for a female henchman? Henchwoman? Henchperson?"

"Sidekick," she said firmly,
clap

More soon as you can please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Chris,
I'm with everyone here and since all my comments were made for me let me just apologize for not commenting on previous parts.
I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to each new part/section/installment wink .
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Blogger
Blogger
Chris,

I am enjoying how you are twisting things around a bit, with minor accomplices to Lex's crime now taking a on bigger role and others fading into a somewhat different life, like Nigel! Looking forward to more. smile1

Clark's Gal
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
chris, i had a thought about cj's powers. it's a bit silly, but it seems like it should work. that is, assuming the sort of thing i'm thinking of actually exists in that universe. anyway, i didn't want to mention it specifically here, on the off chance that it was actually something you were planning to use. i thought of emailing you, but ran into a little snag when i noticed you didn't have your edress listed... so, i dunno, i thought i'd mention it here. rather sleep deprived at the moment, so not sure, but let's just say "it seemed like a good idea at the time." laugh

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, as always, for the comments. I know I keep saying it, but I do appreciate them. It does my heart (and ego) good to know that there are people out there reading this, and approving of what I'm doing. laugh You make my day!

Tank: The whams will come. I hope they'll be plausible but unpredictable.

Maria: Mrs Cox will get a mention later. wink

Paul: I'm a Daredevil reader, rather than a comic reader, more generally. Hope that's not a disappointment!

You know, you are a wonderful fountain of trivia. I didn't know that about Jeeps; can anyone confirm? (Actually, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a foot operated parking brake.)

I'm very curious to know what your theory about CJ's powers is. I, of course, know what is going to happen, as do a couple of other people. I'm just wondering what the readers are thinking will happen.

Hazel: yes, you've identified Monique Kahn correctly. (I think.) Thanks for the compliment about Lost Ep. smile (Mind you, that would break by glorious losing streak, wouldn't it? That would be almost a pity!)

Jen: Smooch alert? What makes you think that there are going to be smoochies in my story? wink Oh, okay, so there are a few.

Avia: no apologies necessary. I'm just pleased to know that you are reading and like what I've done so far! smile

Clark's Gal: There are more twists on the way. wink I don't want to make things too easy for Lois and CJ.

Irene, Tricia, Merry, Liz and LabRat: thank you for your comments, to. Ah, my ego is purring right now! wink

Chris (off to post part eight)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard