Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#177231 01/15/05 03:44 PM
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
hey everyone. i just had a quick thought to share. I was watching the episode AKA Superman, where that secretary thinks jimmy is superman and falls in love with him, blah blah blah. anyway, in the scene where penny and lois are tied up in the sound proof room, does anyone else think that the tune lois chose to hop to was really random, and not a good hopping tune? there was no real beat to it at all, and you could see where the actress playing penny was late hopping b/c she didn't know when to go. i just thought this was a good random thought we could get some feedback on. I mean, whatever happened to the goold old 1-2-3? does anyone know what i'm talking about?

"I have loved you from the beginning...
And I will love you till the end...
In my heart I am your husband...
And I am your wife...
Always" -Big Girls Don't Fly
#177232 01/15/05 04:03 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It's a song called the Bunny Hop. I'm thinking maybe Penny wasn't all that familiar with it. But it's still an amusing choice. smile

Molly
#177233 01/16/05 10:40 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I thought it was a very funny choice since, as Molly said, the song was the "Bunny Hop". Yes, random, but Lois is known for having some crazy ideas and I thought this one fit perfectly. <g>

I haven't seen the ep recently enough to remember Penny hopping late, but theoretically, it should have been a conscious choice by the actress to do so, since I'm sure she and Teri must have rehearsed the scene at least a few times before they started taping. smile

Kathy

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard