Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I stole this idea from another show/fanfic board. When I first saw it I thought, this will be hot on the FOLC board.

At least I hope it will.

It can be from a Fan Fic or from the show.

Ground Rules:

When the blooper is made, you need to ID the episode, it'll help those who haven't seen the episode.

You must say where your blooper is from. If it is a FF you must say so and give the title.

Example:

From Nan's Hottest Team in Town Part 20

With a small sound of exasperation, Luthor reached for the door handle and pushed the door open. Or at least tried to.

Jon's finger pressed the release button for the door and nothing happened. He tried to save the shot.

"Well, Lois, the more complex, the more apt to failure." He pressed the button again. Nothing. Jon threw up his hands. Terry snorts and starts to giggle.

The director yells, "CUT! PROPS!"

------------

What do you think? Let the Games begin?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
peep What is a blooper? peep

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anna: a blooper is a screw up or a mistake that happens during the shooting of a scene. For exmaple, in James's part, Jon Shea, the actor playing Lex Luthor, couldn't open a door that was supposed to open in the original script.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thanks, Julie smile

Let's see if I got it right:

--Poison by Wendy Richards--

Luthor took a slow sip of his wine before glancing back at the board. "So I see." He waved his free hand towards the glass at Clark's elbow in a leisurely movement. "What is your opinion of the wine? A fine vintage, hmm?"

"Indeed," Clark agreed. "I don't pretend to be a connoisseur, but it's very good." He took another sip.

Luthor turned his attention back to the chess-board, seeming lost in contemplation of his next move. Left to his own devices, Clark took another drink of his wine. Yuck! It was gritty!

"Hey!" he spat. "Is it supposed to have the dust in it?"

The director glared at him nervously. "We're trying to be realistic and follow the script, Dean. It's no big deal if you swallow some dust!"

Dean sheepishly bent his head. "Sorry, Ms. Richards."

-----

I hope that Wendy doesn't mind the cameo laugh

Interesting idea, James. Let's keep it up!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everybody Kill Tempus Repeatedly, by Everybody

Director: TJ, you're going to step out of the shadows and go for Davies's legs right off.

TJgruffs: What's my motivation here?

Director: You're really pissed.

TJ nods and takes her mark.

Director: Action!

Tempus groggily wakes up in the alley next to the building where the bomb was set to go off, his body still tingling from the affects of the stun gun as he sits up and sudden panic setting in as he remembers there *was* a bomb, right?

He hears a soft chuckling from the shadows of garbage bins and trashcans behind him.

"The bomb is gone baby," he hears a low growl, as he turns toward the chuckling, "but that just means I get to have *MY* turn."

A shadow of a figure holding a baseball bat steps forward and breaks both his legs with a well-aimed blow.

Lane Davies: OWWWW!!! OH GOD!! She broke my legs!!!!

Director: CUUUUT!

Director speeds over to TJ who is preparing for another whack. He snags the bat just before she gets the swing begun. Lane Davies continues to writhe in pain on the ground, tears rolling down his face.

Director: You didn't get this from the prop department!!

TJ with satisfied grin: No, I brought my own.

evil

TEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, fun! smile1

From Couch Potatoes by Phil Atcliffe:

Lois, having had less time to brood over the puzzle, recovered
first. "Well, there's the TV, and the popcorn's ready, so let's
have a look!"

"Okay..."

Lois put the tape into the machine. As she turned to head back to the couch, though, she heard a whirring noise and turned to see the vcr spit the tape back out.

"What the---?!"

Lois gingerly pushed the tape back in.

The vcr spat it out again.

This went on for some time. Finally, Lois grew frustrated and shoved it in with all her might. This time it stayed in.

They pressed play.

The TV showed a set of curtains which drew back to reveal a small movie screen. To the accompaniment of the sound of a projector starting up, the screen lit up to show a black-and-white picture of a comic book.

The picture, however, was moving way too fast, and the voiceover---something about the Daily Planet having responsibilties to the public during the Great Depression---sounded like a hummingbird on crack.

Lois growled and ejected the tape. When she pulled it out of the vcr, they noticed that the machine had grabbed onto the film of the tape. There was now about a foot of film stretching from Terri's hand to the vcr.

"CUT!" the director yelled.

Terri sighed. "I'm sorry, Phil. I hate it when these things happen to me back home!"

Dean rolled his eyes. "Tell me about it! Why does it have to be a tape, anyway? If you ask me, we should have used the DVD!"

Phil barked orders for someone to get a new tape from the prop department and muttered something about using a DVD for the sequel.

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That was really good, QotC!

Here's one from the series...

Neverending Battle

Superman and Luthor are squared off in Lex's penthouse.

Superman picks up a gun from the weapon's display and aims it at Luthor.

"You want to know how fast I am?"

Dean fires at Jon. Nothing happens, no bang, no flash.

Dean turns to the director and gives a sheepish shrug.

"PROPS!"

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Dean turns to the director and gives a sheepish shrug.

"PROPS!"
The props manager yells, "Just try it again!"

Dean pulls the trigger and suddenly Jon falls to the floor in real pain.

Teri runs over to comfort her husband moaning, "I told him he wasn't ready to substitute for John Shea!"

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I had to submit this one before someone beats me to it...

From "That Old Gang of Mine":

Dillinger reaches for Lois' face but Clark pushes his hand away. "Leave her alone," he insists."

"What are you, her big brother?" Dillinger growls as he shoves Clark.

Clark recovers and starts toward Dillinger when Clyde turns and fires his guns three times directly at Clark's chest. Clark stops, stunned for a moment and falls to the floor. Lois kneels at his side, close to tears and reaches toward his face. Suddenly, Clark starts to giggle. "Sorry," he whispers.

Teri lets out an exasperated sigh and smacks Dean on the chest. He sits up, still grinning. "I'm sorry," he says louder, to the whole room.

"You moron," William reprimands Dean.

"Hey," Joseph interjects, "I thought I was the moron..."

"Cut!" Lorraine shouts, as the entire cast erupts into uncontrollable laughter. "That's it. It's late and we're getting nowhere. We'll finish this tomorrow." She walks off the set, shaking her head.

laugh

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
This little gem was inspired by TEEEJ, though she doesn't know it. smile While beta reading my current WIP, she admonished me for not giving AltClark any tissues when he'd been crying. Well... here they are TEEEJ. jump

From Wherever You Will Go (part 3)

~~~
She gathered him into her arms, her heart aching for him. “Shh, Clark. It wasn’t your fault. There wasn’t anything you could do. It’s not your fault.” He cried harder in her arms, the sobs wracking his body. She comforted him the best she could and thanked God that the same fate hadn’t fallen upon her and Jonathan. This poor boy had been through so much. She held him until he’d cried himself out.

He sat up slowly, embarrassed. “I’m sorry…I…I never told anyone before. Not everything.”

She smoothed his hair back and looked at him, nudging...K's arm didn't make contact with the box of tissues that was *supposed* to be there. "PROPS!"

<TJ off screen> "Sorry, CC and I...well...we got a little emotional during the last scene...um here."

A full box of tissues flew at K and Dean, hitting Dean squarely on the head.

Dean: "Ow! Thanks, I guess."

CC in hushed tones to TJ: "Do you think he'll let me kiss it better?"

~~~

Sorry CC, couldn't resist. jump

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
You're stopping there, Sara?! We need some introspection from Dean along the lines of 'a dream come true, CC the tissue holder has finally noticed me...'

OTOH, nice that you left us where we are, skipping the part where TJ gouges out my eyes in her hurry to be first.

(Because we know she would)

CC - still grinning.

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, I can't believe it took me 4 days to see this one and yeah I'm not fast and lithe, but I'm sturdy and patient, perfect for sitting on CC until she passes out, cause you KNOW I'm getting in there first with the tissues. :p

TEEEEEJ

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard