Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Top Banana
Top Banana
Anna, a good site to get started is this one. It's in German, but just scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a lot of the eps. There are thousands and thousands of pictures there. Just take a look, you'll find your way.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thanks, Sas smile1

So, FoLCs... let's see what you can do with this, taken from one of my favorite scenes in L&C:

[Linked Image]

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois (off screen): You are getting very sleepy, you are getting very sleepy and when I snap my fingers you will tell me your deep dark secret. snap

Clark (trance like): I am Superman

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois (Off-screen): CLARK! Um, this isn't what it looks like! Batman was just---giving me oxygen!

----------------------------------
[temporary insanity]
Jimmy (Offscreen): CK! Um, it's not what it looks like! Batman was just---giving me oxygen!

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Network Logo up in the corner: They almost always stick me up here, yet I never get lines!

Julie goofy

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
WHEN BAD X-RAY VISION HAPPENS TO GOOD PEOPLE:

Lois (offscreen): "...and we have a perfectly good view of Congressman Harrington from the Lexor Hotel. You and I will have no trouble--*ahem*--Clark Kent, you are not listening to a WORD I'm saying!"

Clark (embarrassed, snapping out of it): "Uh, sorry, I was just x-raying--I mean--ASSESSING the situation..."

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Perry: As I was saying, I just don't think that --

<Lois barges in>

Clark: OMG! You're Teri Hatcher!

Lois: Chief, I think there's a story here, and -- Excuse me, what?

Clark: Ms. Hatcher! I've seen all your movies! I've been a fan of yours since you were on Love Boat! I can't believe you're here! Are you doing an interview?

Lois: What are you talking about?

Clark: What do you mean? I'm talking about you. You're Teri Hatcher. You were on Love Boat as one of the Mermaids, and you had a recurring role on MacGuyver, and you've done a bunch of movies, and I'm your biggest fan!

Lois: Listen, buddy, I don't know who you are, and I don't care. I am not some two-bit TV actress. My name is Lois Lane, and I'm a reporter. I work here. I write stories. And speaking of stories... Perry, that guy who was here, this morning? The crazy one? His name is Samuel Platt, and...

Clark, thinking: That's so strange. I could have sworn it was her...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Guess it's time to pick a winner...

I was torn between two captions, but I think I'll go for this one:

Lois (off screen): You are getting very sleepy, you are getting very sleepy and when I snap my fingers you will tell me your deep dark secret. snap

Clark (trance like): I am Superman
rotflol Crazy_Babe, you're up!

AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard