Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ah. there we go. not sure what was wrong before, but i got the page to load. and i found the pic. and got the url. so, here we go.

right page, right number... is this the pic you were looking for?

[Linked Image]

(for future reference, i do exactly what julie said.)
Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is what was in Mary's image properties:
http://www.lagsi.de/lnc/lnc01/01-04a-119.jpeg

This is what is in the properties Paul used:
http://www.lagsi.de/lnc/lnc01/119.jpg

Apart from the stray 'e' in jpg, Mary, you have some additional numbers. Did you right-click on the picture and copy the information in 'properties'?

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
D'oh! I never thought of doing that! blush All I would do is right click and press "save picture", then memorize the number that showed up in the file name box. Oy, do I feel stupid!

/me smacks head.

Thanks, everybody.

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
CAPTION:
Mrs. Richbucks, the auctioneer: "Here, have this lifelike statue of Superman greet all your guests at your front door! Stash him in the bedroom and indimidate all want-to-be burglars! Superman is yours to keep forever. I'm going to start the bidding at $1,000 and all proceeds go to charity!"
-----------
My right click has both "Save image" which gets it to my harddrive and "Copy image location", which puts it on the clip board to stick between the [img]and [/img] commands. Quite easy, that.
cool
Artemis
P.S. Superman has no lines because it really is a statue.

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Emcee:...and the final outfit in our collection today is a genuine Superman suit model by a very delious looking Dean Cain!

Dean Cain thinking: Could this be anymore embarassing?

(I really got to get my head out of the gutter!)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
MC: And now ladies I would like...

off stage voice: One hundred dollars!

MC: Ms. Lane, if you could just restrain yourself...

Lois: Two hundred dollars!

MC: Ms. Lane this is NOT an auction.

Tank (who can't understand why anyone would post a picture that doesn't contain Lois)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
emcee: and now, introducing our latest contestant for "your favorite elvis impersonator" ... superman!

superman: thank you, thank you very much. huh.

superman, thinking: how did i let perry rope me into this? even if is for charity... well, at least i've got the cape.

---

superman, thinking: okay, there's lois. i want to give her my valentine's card in person, but i can't let anyone else see. so, just like passing notes in school... i'll shift into super speed mode, dash over there, drop the note in her lap, and come back. she's halfway across the room. if i shift now i should have just enough time to get there and back before the emcee's hand touches my chest.

---

emcee: and now, i'd like you all to welcome a man who needs no introduction, the recipient of this year's "gentleman of the year" award, the man of steel himself... superman!

superman, thinking: that's an interesting ring on her hand. i don't think i've ever seen a ruby that bright. wait a second, that's not a ruby...!

superman, out loud: hey, baby. yeah, you in the back, with the tight skirt. after i get this award, how about you and me go join the mile high club? yeah, without an airplane...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"...and our very newest exhibit at Madame Tussauds: Superman! It took three times as long as usual for our artists to create this waxwork, because Superman kept having to leave to save the day. And do look especially closely at the clothing - Superman donated one of his very own suits to us. Isn't he wonderful, ladies and gentlemen? And on the next dais you can see - yes, it's Batman!"

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ultrawoman : A+ for freezing breath. Lets test flying. (taking a step towards frozed Superman) Hum. On second thought, I could try x-ray vision first.

Carole smile1

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Well, I guess it's time to pick. It was almost a tie. I really liked this one:

Originally posted by Tank:
MC: And now ladies I would like...

off stage voice: One hundred dollars!

MC: Ms. Lane, if you could just restrain yourself...

Lois: Two hundred dollars!

MC: Ms. Lane this is NOT an auction.

Tank (who can't understand why anyone would post a picture that doesn't contain Lois)
But since Tank made it clear last time that he doesn't do the picture-thing, I'm going with the other caption I wanted to pick: Hatman's "ruby ring" caption had me in stitches. So Hatguy, yer up again!

~•~
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard