Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Perry: "What's he doing?"

Lois: "Don't speak too loud, Chief, he says that the sound waves could take down his card castle."

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Inspired by 'Well, I'll Be A Kryptonian's Uncle' by Paul-Gabriel Wiener:

--
Perry: Why is Clark searching my Elvis collection?
Lois: He got this crazy idea that he may be his uncle, and he's looking for evidence.
--

AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
sluggy freelance? don't remember ever hearing of it before you mentioned it here. still not quite sure what it had to do with which caption, but.. <shrug>

speaking of captions... let's see what i can come up with. been pretty tired today, so no telling what these are really like, but hey, could be fun...

----

perry: what's going on?

lois: shhh. i think he's using his super hearing to try to track the bad guys.

perry: okay, but what's with the outfit?

lois: i think those last few shots hit him harder than we realized...

superman: be vewwy vewwy qwwiet. i'm hunting supah viwwans. heheheheh.

----

lois: hey, what's that?

perry: what's what?

lois: that, in your hand! don't point it at me! why are you pointing it at me?

perry: lois, what's going on?

lois: put it down! i don't want to know the square root of pi cubed!

perry: lois, what are you talking about?

lois: don't point it at me! just don't point it at me!!

perry: okay, i'm pointing it away. there. now, you want to tell me what this is all about? it's just a pencil...

lois: i'm sorry, perry. i've just been jumpy about writing implements since that whole incident with the pen nearly blowing up my brain.

perry: oh. right. well, uhm... i'll just go get you a tape recorder, then...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry: I swear, that's Elvis!

Lois: Perry, you've had a long day; let's take you back to your office and you can have a nice, long nap...

~•~
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Clark (in background): Wisemen say only fools rush in for I can't help falling in love with you!
Perry: Is Clark feeling okay?
Lois: Oh you know how it is he got exposed to red kryptonite and he thinks he's Elvis.
Perry: Well get him to stop not only does he sound terrible it's also an insult to the King! That husband of yours is no Elis impersonator even I do a better job!
Lois: Don't worry I'll take care of it! Clark? Clark Honey? I know you love me and all but that song is best saved for an occasion where NO-ONE can hear you!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
sluggy freelance? don't remember ever hearing of it before you mentioned it here. still not quite sure what it had to do with which caption, but.. <shrug>
There's a character in Sluggy named Kiki, who is a hyperactive ferret. She likes shiny things, and is often distracted by them. She can also go into Ferret Shock due to shiny things and easter eggs. ;-)

---------------
And now for something different:

Perry: What in the world...?
Lois: Don't worry, Perry. I was told they reduce stress and don't eat much. I'm hoping these tribbles will help Clark...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Okay, I was told that I was supposed to choose the winner, and it's been a few days so...

I pick, er, wait maybe not that one... perhaps... no, let me think about it some more... I know, how about, no, hmmmmmmmm.

Okay, since I was a fan of the Warner cartoons growing up and the Bugs - Elmer dynamic always worked for me, in honor of my childhood I choose... Paul's tribute to Elmer Fudd!

Take it away, Paul

Tank (who should learn his lesson and not get involved in things he doesn't know how to do)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
oh, thanks, tank! glad you liked it! smile

so, i guess we need a new pic then, huh? okay, how about this one?

[Linked Image]

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois: "Superman, can you taste this and tell me if it's okay like this?"

Superman: "You made that, Lois?"

Lois: "Yes, why?"

Superman: "Oh. Ehm... I eh... be right back. I've... got to go, well, save someone. Yeah, that's it, I just heard a scream for help. So, I'll be right back!"

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Superman: Hmm, hair gel is not supposed to feel like this...
Lois: Hmm, salad dressing is not supposed to taste like this...

Julie laugh

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
--
Superman: (thinking:) If I knew that Lois's salad was the *reward*, and not the *penalty*, I would have never agreed to take that bet about 'who can stay longer under the water' with Perry.
--

AnnaBtG. :p

P.S.: ROFL, Julie! rotflol

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Superman, thinking: "Oh my God!!! Lois is cooking!!!"

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois: Lets see, pistachio icecream, pickles, mustard...Clark, could you be a dear and go get me some anchovies?

Clark: Lois, is there something you'd like to to tell me?

~•~
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois: He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not...Oh pooh I wish Superman would love me this game is not fun.
Superman: Ugh! When will Lois see beyond this stupid suit Mom you're gonna pay for getting me into this mess with this suit. I hate being chased by women!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, been about a day and half since the last caption, so time to pick a winner. reviewing the captions, i'm surprised to note there's nothing there about clark showering in the suit. then again, i'm not sure what you could do with that, anyway.

so... winner. that would have to be... (drumroll please...) [Linked Image] (er... i said drumroll...) [Linked Image] (ahem?) [Linked Image] (<sigh> it'll have to do...)

the winner is julie!! clap

Superman: Hmm, hair gel is not supposed to feel like this...
Lois: Hmm, salad dressing is not supposed to taste like this...
rotflol good one!

so, you're up!

Paul

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
julie? hello? julie?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, Paul! You really liked my caption? smile

Sorry I'm so late - I'm bad at checking back! I probably wouldn't have even noticed if Wanda didn't tell me. blush :rolleyes:

[Linked Image]

Let's see what you can do with this!

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois: *Next* time, Jimmy, why don't you *buy* post-it notes instead of trying to make your own using paper and super-glue?!

-----------------------------------------

Lois: "To operate Jimmy-tron 2000, press button in back..."

------------------------------------------

Lois: First of all, Jimmy, toupees are not "cool". They are, by nature, very uncool! Second, they are especially uncool if you forget to take the tag off!!

---------------------------------------------

Alas, without his contacts, Jimmy is very nearsighted.

~•~
Blogger
Blogger
Lois:Thanks for lending me your head Jimmy.
Jimmy: Cool, i can see some words on this side.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
jimmy: here, lois, i got that paperwork you wanted.

lois: great! thanks, jimmy! oh, but i'll need to sign it... can i use your forehead?

jimmy: what? oh, sure, i guess...

jimmy thinking: it's worth it. little does she know that hidden in that paperwork is a statement that the signer will repaint the cheif's office any color he wants, even if it takes the whole weekend. once she's signed it, there's nothing else she can do. this'll be great...

lois thinking: this is fun. little does jimmy know that i'm signing his name on this paper...

----

lois: okay, you look a lot different than the last jimmy. that could be a problem, but luckily, i've got it taken care of. let me see... good, perry isn't looking. now, if you'll hold still, i'm going to tape this picture of the old jimmy to your head...

----

lois: okay, now close your eyes...

jimmy: okay.

lois: you're not closing your eyes.

jimmy: yes i am.

lois: no, you're squinting. i can tell.

jimmy: no i'm not.

lois: okay, i'm going to hold this in front of you, just to be sure.

jimmy: fine, whatever.

lois: okay, ready?

jimmy: yeah, sure.

lois: voila! the floating coffee cup! suspended in mid-air by nothing more than the power of my will! be amazed!

----

jimmy: hey, lois, i've got a riddle for you.

lois: oh?

jimmy: what's the difference between a baby and a norse god?

lois: what?

jimmy: the baby is in a diaper, but the norse god is in asgard!

lois: uh-huh. well, i've got one for you, jimmy.

jimmy: yeah?

lois: knock knock.

jimmy: who's there?

lois: big heavy clipboard.

jimmy: big heavy clipboard who?

<thwack>

jimmy: ow.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard