Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#175961 03/14/04 08:37 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Jess, that's helpful! I think I'll print it out so I can study it in detail <g>

PJ (chiefpam on WinMX)

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#175962 03/20/04 02:23 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
A Question

Today I've been having trouble w/ my computer. People who are getting files off of me were doin' alright and then they all disapear. I'm not tellin' them to go, or pressing any buttons to delete them.

I notice it says terminal time out on some. Is that me or them?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#175963 03/28/04 06:51 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I tried to download Winmx once but all i got got was a whole lot of stuff in Japanese and NOT on Lois and Clark I would like the the stuff again because some person destroyed one of my last remaining tapes of Lois and Clark ooh! I'm really annoyed with that one!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#175964 03/29/04 03:41 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Roo, it sounds like you keep losing connection. Do they disappear altogether, or does it say something in red? Check your preferences to make sure the "clear when complete" and "clear when disconnected" or something like that isn't selected.

CrazyBabe, if you're trying to download the program WinMX, try http://www.winmx.com . If you're trying to download L&C stuff on WinMX, all I can tell you is to just keep an eye out on what you're downloading. Most of the time, I get when I'm looking for when I download it, but occasionally people like to rename things to what they aren't.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard