Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#175490 11/05/03 04:16 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Superman(singing): Rock a by baby on the tree top when the wind blows the cradle will rock when the bow breaks the cradle will fall and down will come baby cradle and all

Lois: I know you like babies honey, but your singing isn't going to put that thing to sleep

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#175491 11/05/03 04:56 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
superman: i don't know where he came from. he was just wrapped in this blanket with a note saying "lois and clark: this is your baby." but he doesn't look anything like either of us. i don't get it.

lois: uhm, superman, his head is made of plastic. i know you're not from this planet, but i don't think that's a real baby.

---

lois: wait! there's a note! "there is a bomb on this baby. if his formula consuption drops below 55 ounces/day... oh, never mind. after that whole thing with the bus and them getting the people off and everything, i just haven't been the same. i'll come up with a better evil plot next time. for now, just don't mind me."

---

lois: where'd that doll come from, superman?

superman: he was left on the roof of a building, just waiting for me.

lois: what? why?

superman: i don't know.

lois: hey, look. there's a note. "superman, i have found your weakness! you care too much! now you'll be too busy trying to care for this 'baby poopsalot' and you'll never be able to foil my schemes again!" wow, lex has really gone off the deep end, hasn't he?

superman: he just hasn't been the same since his second death.

---

superman: ... but, look here. when i tickle his belly like this - coochie coochie coo! - he giggles like a real baby!

lois: wow, you're right. that's great! she'll love it! we have to get one of these! where'd you find it?

guy in the background: uhm, excuse me, superman... are you done playing? can i have my doll back now? i kind of need to finish my shopping...

---

(editing to add this one in, which i forgot as i was writing yesterday)

doll: fear me, ally mcbeal! i am a baby, and i can dance! hahahaha -- superman? lois lane? oh, dang it! i'm on the wrong show!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175492 11/06/03 01:18 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by KathyB:
Lois: "Oh, God, Clark! I can't believe I did this. I was just so distracted with the Queen and the Pope, I mixed up the kids!"

Superman: "Now, don't panic, Lois; look carefully. Was this one Baby Clark, Baby Lois, Baby Martha, Baby Jonathan, Baby Lana, Baby Jimmy, Baby Perry, Baby Lucy, Baby Sam or Baby Ellen?"

Kathy
rotflol

KathyB, you're next!

~•~
#175493 11/07/03 04:52 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, wow, LOL! I'm glad you liked it.

Let's try this one.

[Linked Image]

Kathy

#175494 11/07/03 06:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
jaxon xavier: POW! ZAP! ha-ha! i, X, rule the world! take that, supes! ha! don't even try, kent! ooo, lois floating in! nice try, but i won't shoot her. ZAP! SHOOM! whee! now it's just you and me, lois. come here, you floating angel...

computer: X, there's someone at the door.

jaxon: well, tell them to go away. i'm busy with important matters.

computer: okay, but i don't think the IRS agent will be happy...

jaxon: aww, man. and we were just getting to the good part, too.

----

superman: okay, so here we are in the ionosphere. things look pretty strange from this perspective, but you can learn a lot about particle interaction if you look closely.

alt-clark: interesting. yes, i see... i never really came up here in my world. i was too focused on hiding my powers.

lois: wow, what is this place?

superman: lois?! what are you doing up here? you can't fly!

lois: i can't? oh, right. uhm, about that...

superman: yes...?

lois: HELP ME!!!

----

lois: wow, CK, las vegas sure is more exciting in your world! i mean, "the star trek experience" is pretty cool in our world, but this is amazing!

---

superman: lois, what are you doing here?

lois: i don't know. where are we?

superman: i'm not sure. what do you remember?

lois: well, i'd just had my hair cut. see? nice and short? then i went home to see lex, and he said something about being bored with me. i cried and said i didn't want a divorce, and he said not to worry, divorce wasn't what he had in mind. that's the last thing i remember.

superman: the last thing i remember was being attacked with kryptonite. it was too much. i passed out, and when i woke up, i was here... what about you, clark?

clark: i'm not sure. i was walking along, and i heard a gunshot. next thing i knew, i was here.

lois: so... we're all dead?

clark: sounds like it.

superman: so this must be -- hey, what's that buzzing sound?

clark: what? oh, now i hear it. odd.

lois: i know that sound!

superman: you do?

lois: yeah! it's lex's alarm clock! lex, wake up! you've got a meeting in half an hour!

---

lois: huh? what is this place? clark? superman? what's going on?

CK & SM (in unison): we are the flying kent-els.

lois: what?

CK & SM: we came from worlds apart. we came for you.

lois: what are you two going on about?

CK & SM: we are one.

lois: i see...

CK & SM: you are blind, but we bring the light of truth to your darkness.

lois: if you say so.

CK & SM: listen, and the solution to the great mystery will be revealed.

lois: oh, good. so what do i have to do to get an explanation around here?

CK & SM: you have but to ask.

lois: okay. good to know. what the heck is going on?

CK & SM: you are on a spiritual journey of discovery.

lois: uh-huh. and just how did that happen?

CK & SM: you ate take-out from ralph's pagoda.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175495 11/07/03 07:16 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Matrix III.

~•~
#175496 11/08/03 12:48 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Jimmy: Oh, wow, I love VR. I've always wanted to be able to fly. Whee! *does a few somersaults*

Superman: Jimmy, now is not the time...

Lois: Sure it is. Whee! *does a few somersaults, landing right on Superman*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#175497 11/11/03 05:44 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Guess my photo choice wasn't as inspiring this time, since we didn't get as many entries. Fortunately, the ones we got were fun. smile

Karen, you are so totally up next! I thought it was funny when Jimmy took his opportunity when he could get it -- so Jimmy! -- but when Lois made Superman the straight man, I was hooked. laugh

You're up!

Kathy

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard